Inside info for Calabasas

So during Mike Riley's tenure we had a big pipeline going with Calabasas, many guys committing and getting excited about Nebraska. Now that pipeline has kind of died but I believe one of our assistant coaches (Held?) was there and reoffered johnny wilson (5 star WR for 2020) and a top oline prospect. I actually have a friend who plays for Calabasas and talks to all the big time recruits and he usually tells me stuff about nebraska and calabasas, even said himself he would love to walk on here if he were offered (he's a 2nd/3rd string guy on calabasas). Basically he told me he's gonna talk to Johnny Wilson about Nebraska and what he thinks about us because he said wilson has no idea where he wants to go right now. Also my friend said he never really had a college team to root for but loves it more then NFL, he said if gebbia ends up being the starter he'd be #GBR for life. So basically I got us an inside man for Calabasas and I will keep you guys updated whenever he tells me anything interesting. 

• Plus1 3

54 minutes ago, Roll Skers said:

Theres that one dude on twitter who goes to all of Calabasas games too, the twitter guy for Calabasas knows him by first name so thats nice. Johnny Wilson would be great and we are also going after Nikko Hall for c/o ‘18. That would be 3 Calabasas signees in 3 straight years

Just talked to him about nikko hall. Apparently he's the one making his commitment graphic. He showed me an incomplete "top 5" graphic with asu and oregon state in it not finished with the other 3. He said he doesnt know yet who he's gonna commit too but he thinks arizona state. Apparently nikko doesn't even know exactly who yet but he's deciding between 3 main ones but wants a top 5 just to "hype it up"

1 hour ago, FearAmeer said:

Just talked to him about nikko hall. Apparently he's the one making his commitment graphic. He showed me an incomplete "top 5" graphic with asu and oregon state in it not finished with the other 3. He said he doesnt know yet who he's gonna commit too but he thinks arizona state. Apparently nikko doesn't even know exactly who yet but he's deciding between 3 main ones but wants a top 5 just to "hype it up"

Arizona State is yuck. I get a lot of recruiting info through twitter and apparently we are making a push at him, but we have bigger priorities first (Washington, Jean-Baptiste, Tannor)

7 minutes ago, Roll Skers said:

Arizona State is yuck. I get a lot of recruiting info through twitter and apparently we are making a push at him, but we have bigger priorities first (Washington, Jean-Baptiste, Tannor)

Agreed. Pretty sure we only have like 5 spots left we can squeeze out of this class. I'm 95% sure we will land jean-baptiste and camron jones. We will def get an OL whether that be bell, sampson, or someone else im not sure, and we will land atleast one more rb (washington, corbin, or henry). Don't know if we'll be able to get a 5th person  other then mapieu's replacement DT. Nikko might just be a backup plan if we don't get camron but its almost too obvious he'll be N

8 hours ago, FearAmeer said:

Agreed. Pretty sure we only have like 5 spots left we can squeeze out of this class. I'm 95% sure we will land jean-baptiste and camron jones. We will def get an OL whether that be bell, sampson, or someone else im not sure, and we will land atleast one more rb (washington, corbin, or henry). Don't know if we'll be able to get a 5th person  other then mapieu's replacement DT. Nikko might just be a backup plan if we don't get camron but its almost too obvious he'll be N

Yup, and we are still going after quarterbacks