UFOs, Big Foot, Loch Ness

UFOs, Big Foot, Loch Ness  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think this was probably talked about in the BS Lounge's streaming thread, but if you haven't seen the Bob Lazar special on Netflix, I highly recommend it. I also listened to Bob on Joe Rogan's show a couple of years ago.

It's hard to walk away from the show and podcast unconvinced about alien life and alien spacecraft.

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Maybe they could shoot one down and examine it?  Seems pretty simple.

I also find it interesting that the drones over Colorado and Nebraska about a year ago never were explained.

A alien scouting party 

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47moaxnvs756ef2z3yi

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e472vfb8tlylhwhhbkgzg

8 hours ago, Enhance said:

I think this was probably talked about in the BS Lounge's streaming thread, but if you haven't seen the Bob Lazar special on Netflix, I highly recommend it. I also listened to Bob on Joe Rogan's show a couple of years ago.

It's hard to walk away from the show and podcast unconvinced about alien life and alien spacecraft.

But in the real world Bob Lazar has zero credentials...

• Plus1 1
On 3/23/2021 at 3:43 PM, TGHusker said:

Call me skeptical, but I don’t think Rubio knows everything, or is told everything, about what is flying over our bases. Historically, I’m not sure what a U2 or SR-71 looked like if you caught a glimpse of a nighttime test flight in the 50s and 60s, but I’m sure it didn’t look like anything you’d expect a human to be able to build/operate. 

• 4 weeks later...

On 4/16/2021 at 8:53 AM, Decoy73 said:

This is some crazy stuff.....I feel for whatever reason, the govt. has become less concerned with hiding some of the unexplained.   I always figured in most cases it was the CIA testing advanced technology...now I'm not so sure.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/ufo-uap-navy-pentagon-confirmed-111558647.html

I'll have to find the article, it just popped up on my social media feed and sometimes they are impossible to find again.  But the article explains these away as a pack of drones from foreign governments.  They go on to explain how drones flying in groups can appear unlike like known aircraft and can make drastic movements.  That is also the reason these sightings are so common in military records.  The drones are doing recon for militaries so they will mostly be found over bases and tracking movements of our military.  The author even proposes that these reports would be more common if pilots and sailors weren't afraid of sounding crazy and actually reported "ufo's".  He/she makes a point that this is actually a national security issue and the United States infatuation with UFO's is actually making it worse.

It was an interesting point of view...

• Plus1 1
48 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I'll have to find the article, it just popped up on my social media feed and sometimes they are impossible to find again.  But the article explains these away as a pack of drones from foreign governments.  They go on to explain how drones flying in groups can appear unlike like known aircraft and can make drastic movements.  That is also the reason these sightings are so common in military records.  The drones are doing recon for militaries so they will mostly be found over bases and tracking movements of our military.  The author even proposes that these reports would be more common if pilots and sailors weren't afraid of sounding crazy and actually reported "ufo's".  He/she makes a point that this is actually a national security issue and the United States infatuation with UFO's is actually making it worse.

It was an interesting point of view...

Yeah, I'm more likely to believe this than them being from alien origin.  Maybe (hopefully) they're some of our own drones too.  They got to be working on something at Area 51/S4 right?  If China/Russia's drone technology has significantly exceeded our own, that would be quite worrisome.  

10 hours ago, Decoy73 said:

Yeah, I'm more likely to believe this than them being from alien origin.  Maybe (hopefully) they're some of our own drones too.  They got to be working on something at Area 51/S4 right?  If China/Russia's drone technology has significantly exceeded our own, that would be quite worrisome.  

Found it:

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/40054/adversary-drones-are-spying-on-the-u-s-and-the-pentagon-acts-like-theyre-ufos

Its not that China/Russia has exceeded us but that they might actually be collecting data with very rudimentary technology and are getting away with it.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

There's some pretty fascinating stuff coming out about UFOs now, with all the stuff being declassified. 

Lots of unexplained things out there, like this spherical object that was observed visually and via two different kinds of radar going from the sky to the water. 

Verified

The US Navy photographed and filmed “spherical” shaped UFOs and advanced transmedium vehicles; here is some of that footage.

This footage was filmed in the CIC (Combat Information Center) of the USS Omaha on July 15th 2019 in a warning area off San Diego. This footage depicts a UAP event series that reached a crescendo with one of the unknown targets entering the water. No wreckage found. None of the unknown craft were recovered.

LOCATION OF SHIP
32°29'21.9”N 119°21'53.0”W

TIME OF EVENT (SUBMERSION)
11pm PST (6am GMT - indicated a day ahead on display)

ADDITIONAL DETAILS
• Minimum 14 targets.
• Minimum 6ft in diameter - solid mass.
• Varying speeds from 40 kts - 138 kts (46 mph - 158 mph).
• Flight lasting longer than an hour.
• Unknowns were illuminated.
• Unable to discern origin, nor launch or landing points.
• Unknown vehicles picked up on more than two types of RADAR.
• Still images of this footage were included in the May 1st, 2020 UAPTF intelligence briefing that I have previously reported on.
• It is noted in intelligence reports that the “spherical” craft appeared to be transmedium capable, and were observed descending into the water without destruction.
• It is noted in intelligence reports that the “spherical” craft could not be found upon entry to the water - that a submarine was used in the search - and recovered nothing.
• This footage is unclassified.
• Craft remain officially - unidentified.

We do not know what, if anything, the Navy or Pentagon might be willing to say about the USS Omaha incident, but we are confident the incident is a legitimate mystery and look forward to whatever information might be forthcoming.

On 4/18/2021 at 5:35 PM, TGHusker said:

Some officials even became a little hysterical: deputies in Nebraska reported finding “space potatoes” after chasing drones through a field. In actual fact, the lumpy brown objects were a farming product used to fill irrigation ruts in fields.:facepalm:

• Haha 1