UFOs, Big Foot, Loch Ness

UFOs, Big Foot, Loch Ness  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

30 minutes ago, Kiyoat Husker said:

You don't have to believe all of the things you mentioned.  That is, like, three separate things.  You can believe or not believe them in any combination.  Further, they are not a prerequisite for belief in extra-terrestrial life.  

You don't have to just be a Christian or just believe in science.  Many of us can do both.

That reply was meant for the thread you started on creationist. My bad 

5 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

I never really believed that aliens, if they existed, would be advanced enough to make it across lightyears in a spacecraft just to come to our planet. But this account that I just found out about recently has opened my mind a little more to the possibility. These are just 2 good ole Mississippi boys. Their story is very consistent.

Its local legend here on the Gulf Coast, this is where I heard about it. Apparently there was quite a bit of strange activity happening all along the coast in that time (early 70s)

As Sargent Schultz would say  "Verrrrry Interesting"

I’ve watched several shows on Nessie and I thought they pretty much debunked that one . Still a fun little legend to me though . 

If Bigfoot was real I find it hard to believe no one has produced a corpse as proof . Hunters everywhere and very little unexplored territory to hide . 

I have often thought that God could be Aliens far more advance and intelligent than us . Either they created us as an experiment,  possibly for their amusement , or we just mutually exist in the universe and we’re like ants, inferior beings , to them . They can view us from afar and have no reason to come here . If they did there’s no way they’d be dumb enough to get caught/seen  by us unless they wanted to .  lol 

Edited by Big Red 40

Voted no across the board.  UFO's wouldn't surprise me though, there's been enough sitings and reports that I feel there must be something to it. But to my knowledge there is no concrete scientific evidence.

There is no Locknest monster. I know this for a fact. However there just might be a Loch Ness monster ;)

• Plus1 2
  • 1 year later...

3 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

This is a bit old but I was just watching stuff on this today and I have to say it is tough to make sense of this account without thinking alien technology 

Came to post this same thing. People should really give this a watch/listen, it's a fascinating account of legitimate declassified UFO encounters from a skeptic Air Force commander who actually experienced it. The whole thing is a fascinating listen, but at about 38:30 he breaks down an actual declassified video of a UFO encounter, that video is here and you can sync them.

• Plus1 2
  • 1 year later...

Either way - it is bad news.  If we don't know what is flying voer our military bases.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/marco-rubio-talks-to-tmz-about-ufos-and-the-possibility-of-alien-life-theres-stuff-flying-over-military-installations-we-cant-identify/

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) shared his thoughts on aliens with TMZ  — revealing he is worried about UFOs flying near United States military bases.

TMZ stopped the senator, a member of the Senate Committee on Intelligence, at Reagan National Airport on Monday, noting that the government is now required to release a report detailing everything officials know about UFOs.

“There’s stuff flying over military installations, and nobody knows what it is and it isn’t ours,” he said, adding that it’s logical to want to identify these unidentified flying objects. “It’s common sense, right?”

So should we be worried about potential foes from a galaxy far, far away? Rubio seems to think so.

“I think the worry is that there’s stuff flying over our facilities and we don’t know what they are,” said the senator. “You know what I mean? So that’s the concern. Maybe it’s the other logical explanation to it.”

The TMZ reporter went as far as to ask Rubio if aliens or China imposed a bigger threat to the United States, prompting the senator to repeat that he does not know what the object was.

“There’s stuff flying over the top of our military installations and they don’t know who’s flying it, they don’t even know who it is,” Rubio added. “So that’s a problem. We need to find out if we can.”

Rubio went on to crack that the aliens must be smarter than humans if they “made it all the way here” when “we can’t get there.”

“We don’t know what that stuff is that’s flying over the top of our installations, let’s find out,” he added. “Maybe it’s another country and that would be bad news too.”

On 1/21/2020 at 9:57 PM, Landlord said:

Came to post this same thing. People should really give this a watch/listen, it's a fascinating account of legitimate declassified UFO encounters from a skeptic Air Force commander who actually experienced it. The whole thing is a fascinating listen, but at about 38:30 he breaks down an actual declassified video of a UFO encounter, that video is here and you can sync them.

Kinda cracks me up that after saying they're highly trained observers the first thing said is "It's a f#&%ing drone, bro" :D

15 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Maybe they could shoot one down and examine it?  Seems pretty simple.

I also find it interesting that the drones over Colorado and Nebraska about a year ago never were explained.

• Plus1 1