Nebrasketball Game #24: Coaches vs Cancer- Iowa (Saturday, January 27- 7pm- BTN)

What Will The Result Of The Game Be?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What Will The Result Of The Game Be?

• Nebraska single digit victory
    • Nebraska double digit victory
    • Iowa single digit victory
    • Iowa double digit victory

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2018 at 12:49 AM

30 minutes ago, famoustitles said:

giphy.gifGiven up too many uncontested shots at the rim. But energy is there so not lackluster

When they came out at the beginning of both halfs they looked like they were worn out. Considering that they've  played so many games lately it's not surprising. But I stand by my comment. They're looking better now but they weren't when they let Iowa come back into the game at the beginning of this second half.  

Edited by ladyhawke
13 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

When they came out at the beginning of both halfs they looked like they were worn out. Considering that they've  played so many games lately it's not surprising. But I stand by my comment. They're looking better now but they weren't when they let Iowa come back into the game at the beginning of this second half.  

If you watch more games, you’d discover that it is normal for this team

8 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

Don't pay any attention to me. My standard for this team was that game against Michigan. They played so smart.  Tonight they seem tired, distracted. 

This is a terrible match up in the post for NU so Iowa(namely Cook) getting whatever he wants can make it seem that way.  Michigan does not have that kind of post play(Wagner is more comfortable away from the hoop) so it was a better match up rosterwise for NU

6 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

This is a terrible match up in the post for NU so Iowa(namely Cook) getting whatever he wants can make it seem that way.  Michigan does not have that kind of post play(Wagner is more comfortable away from the hoop) so it was a better match up rosterwise for NU

Yes you're right.  I love to watch our boys play and am glad they are beating Iowa. I love that Roby kid. Copeland was hot tonight too.