RB Maurice Washington [Nebraska-Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

73 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Washington Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2018 at 08:30 PM

36 minutes ago, FaithfulHusker said:

https://n.rivals.com/news/maurice-washington-calls-out-rivals-com-wins-ua-game-mvp

Good article, he explains his relationship with Frost and talks about his grades.

“My recruiting process was weird, and kind of fell off, but I want to get back on it,” Washington said. “I don’t really want to make excuses, but I was struggling. I stopped going to school and my grades just really collapsed. I had to just start over and I’m getting it back together.”

7 minutes ago, Red Five said:

“My recruiting process was weird, and kind of fell off, but I want to get back on it,” Washington said. “I don’t really want to make excuses, but I was struggling. I stopped going to school and my grades just really collapsed. I had to just start over and I’m getting it back together.”

“I hope so,” he said. “I fell off a lot, but now that I got my grades right, I hope a lot of colleges are willing to open up to me. I’m very open.”

5 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

“I hope so,” he said. “I fell off a lot, but now that I got my grades right, I hope a lot of colleges are willing to open up to me. I’m very open.”

Thanks for highlighting the full picture! People make mistakes; the great ones own them and learn from them.   I would love for this kid to be N. 

• Plus1 3

45 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

He seems kinda slow in his film but then at times he is effortlessly pulling away from the defense. Seems like one of those guys with really sneaky speed. They almost look like they are moving slow then they blow right past you.

Thats me. I look slow.. I just struggle with the second part of that.

Ameer was that way. Wasnt fast but he seemed to have that shifty/get away from people speed.

• Mavric changed the title to RB Maurice Washington
  • seaofred92 pinned this topic