RB Maurice Washington [Nebraska-Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

73 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Washington Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2018 at 08:30 PM

6 hours ago, HuskermanMike said:

We will just need to fill in some depth and also account for Bryant's knee problems. 

It seems Bryant should probably be done playing football.  They said his knees are aged well beyond his actual age and they swell constantly.  He won't be able to stay on the field I don't think.

Riley said they rested him a bunch last summer and he still only made it a game and a half.

21 minutes ago, Football Guy Bob said:

Schaefer said it’s because he has a lot to figure out as far as eligibility goes before he can consider visits and a decision.

It never ever ever ceases to amaze me that a kid gets this far into HS with a dream to go to college while knowing what the requirements are to go to college........and they fail to accomplish it.:facepalm:

• Plus1 2
33 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

It never ever ever ceases to amaze me that a kid gets this far into HS with a dream to go to college while knowing what the requirements are to go to college........and they fail to accomplish it.:facepalm:

IIRC, he became ineligible to play football last season because of grades and basically dropped out of school. He then got his head straight and transferred to a new school and has a 4.0, but might have done too much damage JR year. 

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Is this a "ship has sailed" type thing?

Nope, we still lead...if he can qualify.

Great opportunity to bring this kid in and place him at Iowa Western Community College. A school that is always near the top and is only 50 miles from Lincoln. I have never understood why Nebraska has not used Iowa Western as their Pipeline and breeding ground. What more could you want in a community college as far as proximity and success.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, HANC said:

Great opportunity to bring this kid in and place him at Iowa Western Community College. A school that is always near the top and is only 50 miles from Lincoln. I have never understood why Nebraska has not used Iowa Western as their Pipeline and breeding ground. What more could you want in a community college as far as proximity and success.

I think that's going to be something you'll see going forward. Eichost handcuffed the coaches from going after Juco's, but Ryan Held's connections are gonna be used, alot.

• Plus1 3
  • Mavric changed the title to RB Maurice Washington
  • seaofred92 pinned this topic