RB Maurice Washington [Nebraska-Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

73 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Washington Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2018 at 08:30 PM

I am guessing with Moses Bryant walking on that we have good news on this front.  Heard we could possibly offer Bryant a late schollie but don't see us taking 3 RBs. Also why announce now if you could possibly get an offer later. 

Probably wrong and over analyzing it but it is a snow day and I have nothing else to do.  I like our chances with Washington regardless

12 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

I am guessing with Moses Bryant walking on that we have good news on this front.  Heard we could possibly offer Bryant a late schollie but don't see us taking 3 RBs. Also why announce now if you could possibly get an offer later. 

Probably wrong and over analyzing it but it is a snow day and I have nothing else to do.  I like our chances with Washington regardless

Milton Sargbah could be in that discussion as well, but I'd be pretty surprised if Washington isn't N.

15 hours ago, HS_Coach_C said:

Milton Sargbah could be in that discussion as well, but I'd be pretty surprised if Washington isn't N.

DB said this morning that Sarbagh is in a "wait and see" mode with Nebraska, and that he took an unofficial this past weekend. Reading the tea leaves, I think that if Washington goes to ASU, Sarbagh gets his offer. 

13 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

You've gotta stop spending so much energy thinking about the CB's man. They can flip in an instant.

Same can be said about recruiting. Why spend so much time discussing in these threads. CB's trending nebraska the day before signing day is a really good sign and about the only info coming out at this point.

• Plus1 5
Just now, RedRedJarvisRedwine said:

Quick question and I apologize if it’s been discussed already. Have we pigeon holed his recruitment? Told him we only want him as a RB. Or are we taking him as an athlete and figure it out later. Cuz from all the articles I’ve read on the NU vs ASU scenario it has more to do with desired position. Have we told him he could play DB here?

Pretty sure we're mainly recruiting him at RB but have talked to him about the possibility of playing defense as well.