RB Maurice Washington [Nebraska-Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

73 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Washington Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2018 at 08:30 PM

Watched his documentary today.  Pretty amazing.  Makes me wonder why he didn't blow up any earlier.  To land this kid would really be epic.  He's gonna be a good one. 

He made me cry when he stopped while talking about his Dad.  Those tears were so big, so genuine.  His Mom is a real rock for him.  What  a lady.  Sure would be a treat and a treasure to have them a part of the Husker family.

• Plus1 3
15 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Watched his documentary today.  Pretty amazing.  Makes me wonder why he didn't blow up any earlier.  To land this kid would really be epic.  He's gonna be a good one. 

He made me cry when he stopped while talking about his Dad.  Those tears were so big, so genuine.  His Mom is a real rock for him.  What  a lady.  Sure would be a treat and a treasure to have them a part of the Husker family.

Yeah, i was just as impressed with her as i was with him.  Gotta get this kid here.  And his mom (since he is a self-proclaimed mama's boy)

• Plus1 2

When I was in high school a few kids made up a bunch of new words that were just some consonants mashed together, and the entire school was using them after awhile. And we all thought we were so cool.

Anyway, I agree with him.  His biceps are very impressive.

Edited by Moiraine
  • Plus1 1
13 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

When I was in high school a few kids made up a bunch of new words that were just some consonants mashed together, and the entire school was using them after awhile. And we all thought we were so cool.

Anyway, I agree with him.  His biceps are very impressive.

Nice! Was that recent?