The current OL in HCSF's offense. (Split from Bell's recruiting thread)

Vince R.

27 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

He backs up Wilson. Tanner is talented but I believe when all things are equal, Nebraska will be better with Wilson in. 

I tend to agree with you that Wilson will overtake Tanner this year. I also expect to see more substitutions/rotations on the line as well with Tanner seeing a few series at guard and Conrad moving back out to tackle and seeing a few series a game as well. 

1 minute ago, bugeater17 said:

I tend to agree with you that Wilson will overtake Tanner this year. I also expect to see more substitutions/rotations on the line as well with Tanner seeing a few series at guard and Conrad moving back out to tackle and seeing a few series a game as well. 

And I hope you are right, I would like to see a healthy rotation because Nebraska has some talented dudes and if they're always fresh, this offense could catch fire quicker than we think. 

7 minutes ago, bugeater17 said:

I believe that if we really have had a major upgrade in O line coaching, what we believe about individual linemen can be thrown out the window.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

Do you think he could move to the left side and replace foster? I think i read somewhere farmer graded out better last season than foster.

That is something I thought about. He could but I think with one year left for the both of them, it makes sense to keep Foster at LG because of familiarity with the position and the muscle memory. Tanner has the talent but it would just be difficult for him to truly outplay Foster at LG at this point. Who knows though, the clean slate could really help these situations. 

• Plus1 1