OT Jalan Robinson [Kansas- Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

41 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 08:06 PM

2 hours ago, Wunderkind said:

Not highly ranked, but I am always interested in offensive linemen with wrestling or basketball pedigrees and he has both. If you're going to reach on somebody go with the athlete that knows how to use leverage to his advantage.

Don't forget the great feet too. 

"I was on the phone with him and I tried to act cool," Robinson said. "I tried not to sound too excited, but with my mom right next to me we were smiling cheek to cheek and let out a little laugh."

Robinson said he will take an unofficial visit to Nebraska on Wednesday and an official visit to Mississippi State this weekend. After that, he's aiming to decide on a school "a day or two before" signing day.

Footwork is what Robinson points to as his strength while playing tackle and defensive end along with doing wrestling and basketball. He's from a basketball family and his grandfather Matthew "Chic" Downing played a season for the NBA's New York Knicks in 1972-73. Robinson has hoops offers from a D-II school and multiple jucos.

OWH

For some reason, I keep thinking this kid is a JuCo, but he is not one. Not sure if it is the name or what but I always think this.

Anyway, if this kid wants in that is fine. If Bell wants in on NSD that is fine too, we will take him whenever, but if Bell commits I think the O line is done when that happens.

Although with the passing of time I feel like Bell is not ours, no inside info just my thoughts.

8 hours ago, HuskermanMike said:

For some reason, I keep thinking this kid is a JuCo, but he is not one. Not sure if it is the name or what but I always think this.

Anyway, if this kid wants in that is fine. If Bell wants in on NSD that is fine too, we will take him whenever, but if Bell commits I think the O line is done when that happens.

Although with the passing of time I feel like Bell is not ours, no inside info just my thoughts.

I think Held visited him while he was on a JUCO swing so that might be it.

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, Mavric said:

I think Held visited him while he was on a JUCO swing so that might be it.

Thanks, Mav! That was probably why I thought he was a JUCO.

Do you think we would take this guy and Bell or do you think it might be more of a first come first serve? I just don't see the staff turning away Bell, but maybe that is just me.

Edited by HuskermanMike
35 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

Do you think we would take this guy and Bell or do you think it might be more of a first come first serve? I just don't see the staff turning away Bell, but maybe that is just me.

I'm not really sure what to think at this point.  I thought we were probably only going to take one but with a couple other spots they could take two.

• Plus1 1