OT Bryce Benhart [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

80 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Benhart Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

8 hours ago, ScottyIce said:

What’s his gut think?

I bet you expected to get a lot of laughs or +1’s for this comment.  It’s too bad everyone knows you’re insecure about about being wrong so much.

keep trying though.

• Plus1 7

29 minutes ago, ADS said:

I bet you expected to get a lot of laughs or +1’s for this comment.  It’s too bad everyone knows you’re insecure about about being wrong so much.

keep trying though.

I actually never go check to see how many +1’s any post incites. However, yes, I do go window to window of all our HB’ers and see who is laughing out loud at their monitor about my posts. 

Let me guess, your gut knew I would say that?

39 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

I actually never go check to see how many +1’s any post incites. However, yes, I do go window to window of all our HB’ers and see who is laughing out loud at their monitor about my posts. 

Let me guess, your gut knew I would say that?

Let me guess, Darnay Holmes is N?

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Nope, my gut used to think that though. I've moved on, you should try it! Unless your gut thinks otherwise.
#ImSoInsecureRightNow

It was a hard time to watch you go through, but I think you have grown since those days.  New coach, new era, new name.  Lets go get some OL and Restore the Pipeline.  

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...

With early playing time sounding like a factor, I wouldn't doubt if Bryce Benhart ends up at Nebraska or Michigan.

Wisconsin may not offer the luxury of immediate snaps.  They're known for RS OL and all of their starters this year, for example, took RS as Freshmen.  No doubt the Badgers would love this kid, but should Benhart choose elsewhere, Wisconsin still has three four-stars and one five-star, currently, committed in 2019 and 2020.

11 minutes ago, badgers007 said:

Wisconsin may not offer the luxury of immediate snaps.  They're known for RS OL and all of their starters this year, for example, took RS as Freshmen.  No doubt the Badgers would love this kid, but should Benhart choose elsewhere, Wisconsin still has three four-stars and one five-star, currently, committed in 2019 and 2020.

Oh I dream of the day.

• Plus1 1
17 minutes ago, badgers007 said:

With early playing time sounding like a factor, I wouldn't doubt if Bryce Benhart ends up at Nebraska or Michigan.

I'm not sure how Michigan's depth looks but he would have the opportunity for playing time at Nebraska - not saying he starts but couldn't definitely get in the rotation (if we use one). We could also slide Farniok down to Guard (where he played some at the end of last year) if Benhart shows he is ready. 

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, ADS said:

Hey guys, see the quote from Ryan Held — further down from the Benhart article — about Greg Bell’s speed. In addition to Frost, he is also saying Bell was running really tight, that he can run faster than he  did against Colorado on that long gain. Held said he was running like a 95-year-old man. See his quote. 

28 minutes ago, Pedro G said:

Hey guys, see the quote from Ryan Held — further down from the Benhart article — about Greg Bell’s speed. In addition to Frost, he is also saying Bell was running really tight, that he can run faster than he  did against Colorado on that long gain. Held said he was running like a 95-year-old man. See his quote. 

Here is a better thread to talk about how "tight" Greg Bell is or isn't. Let's keep this thread about Benhart.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1