OT Bryce Benhart [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

80 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Benhart Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

22 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Yeah, I don't know how to word what I said. I'm not trying to call anyone out especially not Raridon.

It's just he hasn't been able to beat anyone out for jobs...weird thing is he was kind of thought to be a C and that job has been open forever it seems.

It says sophomore on the school website. Would he be a candidate for the 4 game redshirt rule? If he has potential like Duval thinks it'd be nice to steal another year to pull that out. Center certainly seems like a good place if he can get it together. The other candidates for next year aren't overwhelming it seems. Probably a better spot than this and not to move the conversation from Benhart, but just really curious to see if Raridon can impact our program the way we initially thought. 

10 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

It says sophomore on the school website. Would he be a candidate for the 4 game redshirt rule? If he has potential like Duval thinks it'd be nice to steal another year to pull that out. Center certainly seems like a good place if he can get it together. The other candidates for next year aren't overwhelming it seems. Probably a better spot than this and not to move the conversation from Benhart, but just really curious to see if Raridon can impact our program the way we initially thought. 

He is a redshirt sophomore so he's already used it up

• Plus1 1