OT Bryce Benhart [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

80 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Benhart Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• 2 weeks later...

7 minutes ago, Mavric said:

PLEASE don't read into this as a negative. I've heard Bryce give a few interviews. He often comes off as uncomfortable. I get the sense he has a "Please just let me get out there and kick somebodies a$$" mentality. A lineman that enjoys hurting people. A guy I'm glad is a Husker.

• Plus1 1
16 minutes ago, Mike Mcdee said:

PLEASE don't read into this as a negative. I've heard Bryce give a few interviews. He often comes off as uncomfortable. I get the sense he has a "Please just let me get out there and kick somebodies a$$" mentality. A lineman that enjoys hurting people. A guy I'm glad is a Husker.

I believe it was Gary and Vrzal who interviewed him on 1620 on signing day and Vrzal made the same assessment. 

It's funny you guys should say that he seems uncomfortable and quiet. The guard next to him Kardell Thomas is an outspoken, trash talking, chirper who absolutely destroys 4 and 5 stars at camps. Playing beside a polar opposite could be a good experience for Bryce.

O-line takes all sorts of personalities and the quiet bears always scared the hell out of me when I played. You don't know when they are about to play angry.

4 minutes ago, husker_fan_from_sweden said:

It's funny you guys should say that he seems uncomfortable and quiet. The guard next to him Kardell Thomas is an outspoken, trash talking, chirper who absolutely destroys 4 and 5 stars at camps. Playing beside a polar opposite could be a good experience for Bryce.

O-line takes all sorts of personalities and the quiet bears always scared the hell out of me when I played. You don't know when they are about to play angry.

I loved playing against s#!t talkers. most of them couldnt back it up. Someone as myself having come from a naturally strong family truly enjoyed it. 

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 3
  • Fire 1