QB Michael Johnson, Jr. [Penn State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

49 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Johnson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, HS_Coach_C said:

I'm not sure it matters how good Nebraska's season is since his dad coaches at Oregon.

Depends on if he wants to play for his dad... This might be shocking but some kids actually want to get away from their parents after highschool.

I would assume Oregon is the heavy favorite but a lot could depend on who else they land and where he feels most comfortable.

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Depends on if he wants to play for his dad... This might be shocking but some kids actually want to get away from their parents after highschool.

I would assume Oregon is the heavy favorite but a lot could depend on who else they land and where he feels most comfortable.

I totally agree. 

According to Oregon/West Coast 247 guys he won't be a Duck. He's a little more interested in Oregon than they are in him right now (awkward). Miami is believed to lead, Neb in the mix. 247 rating lower than other services because they aren't sure he's a QB at next level. 

• Plus1 3

He has good measurables being he is 6'4. He throws better than I anticipated. He has also been consistent at the varsity level as a 3 soon to be 4 year starter at QB. 

JR: 1,218 passing yards (62%) 21 TD 5 INT, 745 rushing yards (7 ypc) 12 TD - also had 2 receiving TD

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Michael Johnson, Jr. [Penn State - Signed LOI]