The Nunes Memo has been released

If you were wondering which stooge would get the task of being the first Republican to call for Rosenstein's ouster, it's Steve King from Iowa.

So, based on a partisan document, they want to oust Rosenstein.  Who happens to be neck deep in the Trump/Russia investigation.

NOBODY SAW THIS COMING. 

• Plus1 1

So, there would be no FISA warrant without the dossier written by a man the FBI knew was desperate to keep Trump from being elected. The Dossier was corroborated by Steele leaking it to the media, who’s circular reporting corroborated the dossier. (Steele got fired for it later) the FBI knew, and witheld that the dossier was paid for by the dnc/Clinton campaign. Comey, Rosenstein, Yates etc signed off on the application. They used media story duplicity to make Carters Russia trip look bad. If page was under investigation, why let the incoming admin add him to the Staff?

FBI, DOJ is corrupt as hell at the top. Should this lead to obama, Clinton etc. I don’t know if jail is sufficient. Needless to say, no real court would let meowlers witch hunt continue as all of the fabricated evidence is fruit of the poisonous tree. Time to find out what meowler knew about the fraudulent activity at the top of Obama’s DOJ and FBI, perhaps he should be prosecuted also. Obama has brought deep shame to our great country. I hope the Dem leaders have the courage and conviction to denounce him and his cohorts for the good of our great nation. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

So, there would be no FISA warrant without the dossier written by a man the FBI knew was desperate to keep Trump from being elected. The Dossier was corroborated by Steele leaking it to the media, who’s circular reporting corroborated the dossier. (Steele got fired for it later) the FBI knew, and witheld that the dossier was paid for by the dnc/Clinton campaign. Comey, Rosenstein, Yates etc signed off on the application. They used media story duplicity to make Carters Russia trip look bad. If page was under investigation, why let the incoming admin add him to the Staff?

FBI, DOJ is corrupt as hell at the top. Should this lead to obama, Clinton etc. I don’t know if jail is sufficient. Needless to say, no real court would let meowlers witch hunt continue as all of the fabricated evidence is fruit of the poisonous tree. Time to find out what meowler knew about the fraudulent activity at the top of Obama’s DOJ and FBI, perhaps he should be prosecuted also. Obama has brought deep shame to our great country. I hope the Dem leaders have the courage and conviction to denounce him and his cohorts for the good of our great nation. 

Do you read?

• Plus1 7
4 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

lol....meowler.   in another post you were upset at people using derogatory names.   remember chastising someone for using the name drumph?

i wonder which alt right sight you got that name from?

Edited by commando
  • Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, commando said:

i wonder which alt right sight you got that name from?

Hilariously, the first hit that comes up when you search the hashtag #meowler is this one:

Just now, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Yes I do. That was McCabes testimony. It’s right there in the memo 

• Plus1 2