The Nunes Memo has been released

9 minutes ago, dudeguyy said:

It's amazing how the truth never gets as much coverage as the initial (inaccurate) story.

In other news, Nunes inexplicably plans to continue waging a war he cannot win. What an embarrassment that this partisan hack heads a Congressional committee.

and still supressing any word from the dems, FBI, State dept., and DOJ.   who is partisan here?  who is politically motivated?   

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, dudeguyy said:

Can't say I'm terribly surprised... But really? The guy who leaks classified info to Russians in the Oval & carelessly tweets every day is suddenly concerned with classified info & national security? C'mon man.

old news...we knew it wasn't going to be released as soon as we heard about it.   

Ahhh yes, CARepublican.com, purveyor of critical breaking news that doesn't get MSM coverage, like this:

But, in a rather funny twist:

An online media outlet funded by Rep. Devin Nunes’s (R-Calif.) campaign appeared to be down Sunday afternoon after what the site called “heavy traffic and an attack on our servers.”

“The California Republican,” the name of the site, posted on its Facebook page that those trying to reach the site may encounter an error message. 

As of late Sunday afternoon, the link to the site’s home page redirects back to the outlet’s Facebook page, and links to articles redirect to a broken Facebook link.

Politico reported earlier Sunday that the Nunes campaign has paid nearly $8,000 to a Fresno-area communications consultant since July for the site. "The California Republican" is listed as a "Media/News Company" on Facebook.

As of now, typing in the actual web address still redirects you to their Facebook page.

More outstanding work from Nunes. How's about the bolded for some government inefficiency?

Edited by dudeguyy
  • Plus1 3
On 2/9/2018 at 6:55 PM, dudeguyy said:

Can't say I'm terribly surprised... But really? The guy who leaks classified info to Russians in the Oval & carelessly tweets every day is suddenly concerned with classified info & national security? C'mon man.

Yea, we never saw that coming.  I read that over the weekend and just laughed.     Where is Baghdad Bob when you need him?

• Plus1 1

29 minutes ago, dudeguyy said:

Ahhh yes, CARepublican.com, purveyor of critical breaking news that doesn't get MSM coverage, like this:

But, in a rather funny twist:

As of now, typing in the actual web address still redirects you to their Facebook page.

More outstanding work from Nunes. How's about the bolded for some government inefficiency?

I wonder if their servers are in the bathroom like someone else's that we knew of!!:o