Frost’s QB Room

2 hours ago, Moiraine said:

No one should be voted off the island except whoever the guy was who got mad at all the people "hating" POB, which happened in his imagination, and then got super defensive about the posts he made about it.

BlitzFirst

• Plus1 3

3 minutes ago, Toe said:

Will that be a public announcement, or just inside the team?

If they do officially name one a week before the opener, I imagine they'll make it public because it'll probably get out anyways. The team will also quickly find out who the starter is based on reps around that time.

29 minutes ago, MichiganDad3 said:

I think both will get reps in the first three games unless we are struggling to win. Frost will want to test them both in a game. There has been a lot of talk about playing well in shorts.

Quite possible.  Unless one has REALLY taken over, that would make sense.  Especially since Martinez could still redshirt even after playing a couple games.

46 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Quite possible.  Unless one has REALLY taken over, that would make sense.  Especially since Martinez could still redshirt even after playing a couple games.

I thought I read that it took effect in October of this year, which sounds like a really stupid idea to me.