Frost’s QB Room

Just now, StPaulHusker said:

They are certainly doing the right thing in taking a QB every year.  It's a must in today's landscape of QB's transferring.  

Yeah, I mean, you have to almost assume that either McCaffrey or Smother will eventually transfer unfortunately. Who ever doesn't win that back-up spot going into Martinez' SR season.

Then add in the part about the possibility of Garcia? coming in class of 2021 (Legacy)

Just now, ScottyIce said:

Yeah, I mean, you have to almost assume that either McCaffrey or Smother will eventually transfer unfortunately. Who ever doesn't win that back-up spot going into Martinez' SR season.

Then add in the part about the possibility of Garcia? coming in class of 2021 (Legacy)

I can't wrap my head around 2021 players yet.  That's only 4 years before my kid commits to the Huskers!

18 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

I think McCaffery will switch positions before he would transfer (which is also why I wish they would take another QB in this year's class).