2021 Recruiting Notes

Watching the Class A title game, and it is really solidifying my belief that Hunter Sallis is the second best player in the state.  Definitely would take him had there ever been a chance, but I'd take Chuck over him every day.

Good game, thinking BW's triple overtime game with Prep have them a little tired

1 hour ago, PaulCrewe said:

Watching the Class A title game, and it is really solidifying my belief that Hunter Sallis is the second best player in the state.  Definitely would take him had there ever been a chance, but I'd take Chuck over him every day.

Good game, thinking BW's triple overtime game with Prep have them a little tired

Agree a thousand percent. Hepburn would be a great fit for Fred's point guard for the next four years, but I don't think we ever got a sniff.

1 hour ago, PaulCrewe said:

The amount of talent in Nebraska right now is is probably the best it’s ever been. Specifically those two teams might be two of the best this state has ever seen.. However it’s a little depressing that the Huskers weren’t able to take advantage over any of it... On a side note there were some some awesome games the last few days!

• Mavric unpinned this topic