The Running Back Room

ScottyIce

2 minutes ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

I've always been an Ozigbo fan and felt he should have been a starter every year.   He is definately getting better and his confidence is probably more improved than his speed, etc.   I think his speed has been under estimated by most watchers. 

Zig needs the speedometer option that Wiscy's Jonathon Taylor has so we can see how fast he is on those long runs.  They showed one of Taylor's runs and it looked like he topped out around 20 mph.

Just now, Nebfanatic said:

247 has him listed at 227. Not sure where that is from though

You can see in his JUCO film he has thinned out, i mentioned it on his thread that he looks slimmer. Somebody pointed out that he doesn't have much of an S&C program to work with as he did at GT. I believe he is probably closer to 200 than 220 at the moment. With that said, he can obviously carry the weight, just needs to gain it back.

58 minutes ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

Mazour is going to have to fill Ozigbo's shoes in my view.   i think he can do so if given the chance.  Not sure Mills is big enough.   

What? Mills isn't big enough but Mazour is gonna fill his spot? That makes no sense. Also people need to give up on mazour turning into rex burkhead.

Mazour is going to have to fill Ozigbo's shoes in my view.   i think he can do so if given the chance.  Not sure Mills is big enough.   

What? Mills isn't big enough but Mazour is gonna fill his spot? That makes no sense. Also people need to give up on mazour turning into rex burkhead.

• Plus1 3

34 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Well said. Mazour is going to be nothing more than a guy deep down the line on the RB depth chart. Nothing wrong with that, it’s just who he is. 

He's a solid special teams guy who can get a few catches or carries in garbage time. Credit to him for earning a scholarship and beating out a guy like wilbon for playing Time.

• 2 months later...