S/OLB/RB Travis Lewis

Now a :star:star:star:star MLB, and Scout's #6 prospect in the NATION at that position.

He's a must get. I get giddy thinking of him, Patin, Herron, Glover, and Lawrence all as Blackshirts....

if we get Patin, Herron and Lewis in addition to the other 2 that have committed, this will be a huge haul for the defense

Now a :star:star:star:star MLB, and Scout's #6 prospect in the NATION at that position.

He's a must get. I get giddy thinking of him, Patin, Herron, Glover, and Lawrence all as Blackshirts....

giddy???????? isnt that 1 step below orgasmic????????

that would be a strong line up

SKEET SKEET AAHHHH

I have said it before, i will say it again. This guy is easily on the top 3 of my recruiting wants this year. maybe no 1. I really want to get 1 big time RB too. And of course some stud linemen.

Until we win more of the head to head recruiting battles with the big boys i am not too sure I like the sound of that either. It seems all too often that it will get about this time of year and we will have guys that say they really like nebraska, or we are their leader, and they end up elsewhere. I understand this probably happens to about every team, but still.... just seems worse for us.

• 2 weeks later...