S/OLB/RB Travis Lewis

Man I hope we get this guy!!! He has to see we are a team on the rise and OU is on it's way down!!!

Huh?? OU is pretty darn good.

Yeah I sure as hell wouldn't say OU is down at all. They have like everyone coming back next year as well, except Peterson. However, as good as Peterson is you can see the O-line at OU is very good because they haven't missed a beat offensively. Allen Patrick the back-up to Peterson has looked just as good as him, and that is because of the huge holes the O-line is making. OU is a big time team and should only have 1 loss right now. OU is far from going down. I wish they would go down though becasue I hate them.

Man I hope we get this guy!!! He has to see we are a team on the rise and OU is on it's way down!!!

Yeah I sure as hell wouldn't say OU is down at all. They have like everyone coming back next year as well, except Peterson. However, as good as Peterson is you can see the O-line at OU is very good because they haven't missed a beat offensively. Allen Patrick the back-up to Peterson has looked just as good as him, and that is because of the huge holes the O-line is making. OU is a big time team and should only have 1 loss right now. OU is far from going down. I wish they would go down though becasue I hate them.

You think ou had qb issues this year , wait til next year. Their starter is a senior and the cupboard is bare.

You think ou had qb issues this year , wait til next year. Their starter is a senior and the cupboard is bare.

:yeah That's what I was referring to!!! Thanks for the backup man!!!!

Now a :star:star:star:star MLB, and Scout's #6 prospect in the NATION at that position.

He's a must get. I get giddy thinking of him, Patin, Herron, Glover, and Lawrence all as Blackshirts....

if we get Patin, Herron and Lewis in addition to the other 2 that have committed, this will be a huge haul for the defense

HE'S N!!!!! according to rivals