Russia

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Interesting. I wasn’t talking about his tweet. 

We'll get to Andy McCabe Buster.  Not everyone can sit on the computer all day.  Please tell me you aren't defending that lying sack of shinola McCabe.  The fired former FBI deputy director with a book to sell.  The same Andy M who was sanctioned for lying three times under oath for the unauthorized sharing of sensitive information to the media. The same McCabe who had kissed Comeys hiney so often he knew where every pimple was?  The same fool who let his wife accept campaign funding from a governor with strong ties to Hillary while "serving" on the team that investigated her email servers. Did he use poor judgment or was he a partisan hack for discussing with the deputy attorney general the reasons for invoking Amendment 25?  Did he not know the FBI is not part of that process?  If not why was in a position importance in the FBI.  Did you know he only did investigative work for 2 1/2 years in the field and has been a pencil pusher the rest of the time?  Now McCabe comes forward with allegations that an FBI agent told him what was said and after all this creep has lied about under the guise of trying to nail Trump, you want to defend him in this interview?  Surely you jest?

Look I too wish everything in Washington was lollypops and jellybeans.  That we had a whole Congress full of men and women who would be willing to lay their life down to protect the Constitution of this country.  People who would defend Americans and try to make the world a safe place.  We haven't had a Congress like that in ages and I doubt we ever will again.  If Trump screws up royally I will be the first to call for his head.  Till then I want him doing what a businessman does and I don't care if he doesn't act "Presidential".  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, TonyStalloni said:

We'll get to Andy McCabe Buster.  Not everyone can sit on the computer all day.  Please tell me you aren't defending that lying sack of shinola McCabe.  The fired former FBI deputy director with a book to sell.  The same Andy M who was sanctioned for lying three times under oath for the unauthorized sharing of sensitive information to the media. The same McCabe who had kissed Comeys hiney so often he knew where every pimple was?  The same fool who let his wife accept campaign funding from a governor with strong ties to Hillary while "serving" on the team that investigated her email servers. Did he use poor judgment or was he a partisan hack for discussing with the deputy attorney general the reasons for invoking Amendment 25?  Did he not know the FBI is not part of that process?  If not why was in a position importance in the FBI.  Did you know he only did investigative work for 2 1/2 years in the field and has been a pencil pusher the rest of the time?  Now McCabe comes forward with allegations that an FBI agent told him what was said and after all this creep has lied about under the guise of trying to nail Trump, you want to defend him in this interview?  Surely you jest?

Look I too wish everything in Washington was lollypops and jellybeans.  That we had a whole Congress full of men and women who would be willing to lay their life down to protect the Constitution of this country.  People who would defend Americans and try to make the world a safe place.  We haven't had a Congress like that in ages and I doubt we ever will again.  If Trump screws up royally I will be the first to call for his head.  Till then I want him doing what a businessman does and I don't care if he doesn't act "Presidential".  

Please define “royally” as a reference point for a Trump screw up.  Because he has a lot of them right now

• Plus1 2
11 minutes ago, TonyStalloni said:

If Trump screws up royally I will be the first to call for his head.  Till then I want him doing what a businessman does and I don't care if he doesn't act "Presidential".  

He has screwed up, too many times to count. You will do nothing but fall in line.

I'll give you that he is running things like he did his business. One built on an inheritance and filed bankruptcy several times. Exactly what we need in the Oval Office.

• Plus1 6
1 hour ago, TonyStalloni said:

I don’t have to trust McCabe. Trump told us himself he trusts Putin more than our own intelligence services. 

That is refreshing to you?

• Plus1 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’m going to be visiting Ukraine and Belarus, and the more I read about Russia the more I hate Putin and his enablers.

Putin has stated the Soviet Union would’ve won the war without Ukraine. There are also laws in Russia that make it a crime to tell the history of WWII a certain (truthful) way. And last but not least, they paint Ukrainians as neo nazis who sided with Germany during the war.

The area that is currently Ukraine lost the 3rd highest percentage of people in the world during WWII fighting for those a$$h@!es. They lost over 16% of their population during the war against Germany.

Belarus was #1 or #2, but they’re pro Russia so Russia doesn’t brainwash its people about them.

• 2 months later...

Navy Times

The U.S. 6th Fleet has accused a Russian fighter jet of harassing a Navy patrol plane multiple times during a three-hour span Tuesday.

The incident occurred in international airspace over the Mediterranean Sea, with the Russian Sukhoi SU-35 fighter making three passes at a P-8A Poseidon patrol plane, according to a Navy statement issued Tuesday.

While 6th Fleet officials deemed two of the three passes safe under international rules for aerial intercepts, the second pass by the Russian “Flanker-E” jet veered directly in front of the American aircraft, creating “wake turbulence” that unlawfully endangered the aircrew.