Russia

Remember when some limp d!(k dictator in the world unite all Americans against tyranny!  We rose up and stood for the ideals that made us great?  We are so f'd up as a country we can't even get it together to squash this 21st century Napoleon.  

Whether you like our President of not, stand behind him to kick some Russian a$$!  

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

Remember when some limp d!(k dictator in the world unite all Americans against tyranny!  We rose up and stood for the ideals that made us great?  We are so f'd up as a country we can't even get it together to squash this 21st century Napoleon.  

Whether you like our President of not, stand behind him to kick some Russian a$$!  

That's the thing. Putin had his Russian hackers spread enough mis-information in social media over the past decade, that it has turned the U.S. people more focus on fighting amongst ourselves that a good number of "Americans" don't even think it's a big deal that Russia is invading the Ukraine, and those so-called Americans agree with Putin over our own President.

• Plus1 4

Love how some think Biden is incompetent when he's managed to do everything he possibly can without commiting US forces to the theater. He has NATO, Europe, Canada, and the rest of the free world aligned against Putin. He supplied the Ukrainians with arms and intelligence prior to the invasion. Literally called out Putin's plan before it was executed (false flag ops, Putin is committed to invading, it will be afull scale invasion, etc.) And he's kicked off sanctions with support from the rest of the world. The only thing left to do is send in NATO, EU, or US troops but the world doesn't have the appetite for that right now. When a mad man has his mind made up there's no much that can be done. The Russian public doesn't want this, even the Russian soldiers are at the mercy of Putin, and reports have a significant number of airborne troops surrending to the Ukrainians saying they didn't know they would be killing.

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 4
1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

That's the thing. Putin had his Russian hackers spread enough mis-information in social media over the past decade, that it has turned the U.S. people more focus on fighting amongst ourselves that a good number of "Americans" don't even think it's a big deal that Russia is invading the Ukraine, and those so-called Americans agree with Putin over our own President.

It’s sad.  Russian citizens even appear to be on the side of Ukraine.  Craziness!

• Plus1 2

6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

And I disagree that they will be making nothing but electric cars. 

I may have been slightly off in my 10 years comment but here is a list of auto manufacturers planning to go all-electric in the near future. https://www.gearpatrol.com/cars/g38986745/car-brands-going-electric/

The technology will be improve exponentially during this time to make ICE's obsolete. 

• Plus1 2
37 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

Should be this way no matter what instead of getting butthurt over mean tweets or falling up the stairs.  It really is getting pathetic. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I may have been slightly off in my 10 years comment but here is a list of auto manufacturers planning to go all-electric in the near future. https://www.gearpatrol.com/cars/g38986745/car-brands-going-electric/

The technology will be improve exponentially during this time to make ICE's obsolete. 

ICE’s will never be obsolete.  I don’t care what any manufacturer says.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

You called Biden weak. You didn't say you were concerned about whether he's competent enough. So far I'm not sure what he could have done better other than a couple comments that bothered me, e.g. the one about Russia having a big army.

What are you talking about. Biden might be weak.  If the Russia were to have a nuclear weapon they could proliferate