Russia

56 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Didn't some bloated orange cheeto that people on this here forum refuse to overtly criticize and voted for (TWICE!!) call Putin "savvy" within the past 72 hours?

It's a good thing that's not embarrassing. <_<

I was reading through all this good stuff and then you ended with Trump being Trump. Maybe two different posts would be better. One with good news about Ukraine and another about Trumps latest rant. The dude isn’t  president and doesn’t even have a Twitter account and I still can’t get away from him, because people keep obsessing about what he says. I did see that he didn’t have a message for Putin when directly asked. That was disappointing. He is still obsessing about not getting any dirt on Biden out of Ukraine, I guess.

• Plus1 2
8 minutes ago, nic said:

I was reading through all this good stuff and then you ended with Trump being Trump. Maybe two different posts would be better. One with good news about Ukraine and another about Trumps latest rant. The dude isn’t  president and doesn’t even have a Twitter account and I still can’t get away from him, because people keep obsessing about what he says. I did see that he didn’t have a message for Putin when directly asked. That was disappointing. He is still obsessing about not getting any dirt on Biden out of Ukraine, I guess.

Maybe everyone getting on the same page would be the easiest and most logical response.

Even Fox is turning from pro-Putin coverage to reflect the reality of the situation. Everyone should try it. Denounce Putin and all Americans who supported him. 

Be overt about it. It's liberating. 

• Plus1 1
19 hours ago, funhusker said:

I’m actually with you.  I would have zero issues with US troops along with other NATO forces coming to the defense of Ukraine.  Push Russia back to the border and set up camp.  Russia can decide if they want to push the issue any further at that point.

They say war is about the choices between bad and worse 

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, knapplc said:

Maybe everyone getting on the same page would be the easiest and most logical response.

Even Fox is turning from pro-Putin coverage to reflect the reality of the situation. Everyone should try it. Denounce Putin and all Americans who supported him. 

Be overt about it. It's liberating. 

There was no turning.  Fox News was always anti-invasion and pro-defender.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5