Russia

6 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

If the UKR plan is to use the rubble as urban defensive cover then plan on a lot more of that.  They are all military targets now.

Seriously dude, are you Putin or Lavrov? I do find it interesting that you largely disappeared for months then pop back up as soon as Trumputin needed a mouthpiece in here. I didn't think Huskerboard was large/ important enough to warrant infiltration, but weren't you also the one who looked up and knew exactly how many posts were required on the main board before you could post in P&R? 

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Seriously dude, are you Putin or Lavrov? I do find it interesting that you largely disappeared for months then pop back up as soon as Trumputin needed a mouthpiece in here. I didn't think Huskerboard was large/ important enough to warrant infiltration, but weren't you also the one who looked up and knew exactly how many posts were required on the main board before you could post in P&R? 

No

I P&R during national elections, but thought the potential outbreak of WW3 warranted an exception

No

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Hold on. Do you mean to tell me that Trump was warning Vladimir Putin not to take advantage of Joe BIden's weakness because it would make Putin look like the bad guy, and instead Vladimir should wait for the next U.S. President --- perhaps the leading GOP candidate -- who will be more willing to give him what he wants? 

Because that's how it f#&%ing reads. 

• Plus1 3
1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

None at first.  Until the casualty reports started coming in regularly and the war supporters claim they were against it when they were for it. 

Comments like this is an example of people who attach themselves staunchly to a political party and alienate the majority of reasonable thinkers.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

If the UKR plan is to use the rubble as urban defensive cover then plan on a lot more of that.  They are all military targets now.

Hey, as long as the Russians still get to kill them and you can classify them as military deaths all is good. Amirite?

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

None at first.  Until the casualty reports started coming in regularly and the war supporters claim they were against it when they were for it. 

4 minutes ago, UniversalMartin said:

Comments like this is an example of people who attach themselves staunchly to a political party and alienate the majority of reasonable thinkers.

It’s also a good example of non-critical thinking. Somebody has been outstanding at that these last few days. Some of the comments make me want to puke.

• Plus1 3
2 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Hold on. Do you mean to tell me that Trump was warning Vladimir Putin not to take advantage of Joe BIden's weakness because it would make Putin look like the bad guy, and instead Vladimir should wait for the next U.S. President --- perhaps the leading GOP candidate -- who will be more willing to give him what he wants? 

Because that's how it f#&%ing reads. 

Nice of Trump to let Lindsey out of his kennel and have him do a party trick for everyone. Hopefully he gave him a treat afterward. 

If saying "hey don't do that" counts as good policy with regards to Russia, well, shoot, the Biden adminstration has been doing that since December and has been regularly releasing intelligence outlining Russia's plans before they played out.

• Plus1 2
7 hours ago, commando said:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2016/mar/23/ted-cruz/ted-cruz-wrongly-says-ukraine-gave-nukes-due-ameri/#:~:text=Ukraine voluntarily gave up its nuclear weapons because,are a couple of elements in Cruz’s statement.

The agreement stated that "the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and  the United States of America reaffirm their commitment":

• To respect the independence and sovereignty and the existing borders of Ukraine.

• To refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of Ukraine

• To seek immediate United Nations Security Council action to provide assistance to Ukraine, as a non-nuclear-weapon state party to the Treaty on the Nonproliferation of Nuclear Weapons, if Ukraine should become a victim of an act of aggression or an object of a threat of aggression in which nuclear weapons are used.

Clearly Russia doesn't give a crap about any of this, but the sad caveat making the last point so worthless is that any "permanent member" of the UN Security Council has the ability to veto any resolution it would pass to take action.

Russia is a permanent member of the UN Security Council.