Russia

8 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Open question. Ive been wondering why Ukraine doesn’t lob some missiles into some heavily populated areas of Russia. Is it because they don’t have the weapons or capability or are they trying to not antagonize Putin? Or do they want the Russian people to remain somewhat sympathetic?

If I was UKR I think I’d fire a few at Moscow if possible or closer targets including Belarus. What do they have to lose?

I would think it would be best to not piss off the population. 

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I would think it would be best to not piss off the population. 

I agree but when your people are being killed and cities flattened, is there really much else to be concerned about except finding a way to stop it?

I get the idea and I’ve thought about it some.  How about invade part of Russia and make them commit resources to defending that?

I still the ammunition’s depot that blew up in Russia was caused by Ukraine. 

4 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I agree but when your people are being killed and cities flattened, is there really much else to be concerned about except finding a way to stop it?

2 hours ago, TGHusker said:

very interesting and thought provoking opted
What if the war was going as Putin planned so that he would be “forced” to settle for the eastern lands that is full of gas and oil??  

https://dnyuz.com/2022/03/29/what-if-putin-didnt-miscalculate/

I'm going to believe the intelligence that says they thought Kiev would fall in a few days. I've said from the beginning he would save face by claiming the southeastern part of Ukraine and have Crimea recognized, but that wasn't his goal.

DNyuz - Media Bias/Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate DNyuz Right-Center biased and Questionable due to blatant plagiarism, the use of poor sources, and a complete lack of transparency.

Detailed Report

Reasoning: Plagiarism, Poor Sourcing, Lack of Transparency
Bias Rating: RIGHT-CENTER
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

But JFC this is a bad false equivalence. What you showed is called a "peaceful protest." Sit-ins, die-ins and the like are a proud component of America's protest movement historically.

The important part here is where they're not ACTIVELY ATTACKING POLICE OFFICERS.

Like 95% of the non-insurrectionists from Jan 6th?  Except instead of a $150 fine they have served a jail sentence for over a year awaiting trial on trespassing and disrupting and official proceeding, which was what the Kavanaugh stormers were doing. 

7 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Open question. Ive been wondering why Ukraine doesn’t lob some missiles into some heavily populated areas of Russia. Is it because they don’t have the weapons or capability or are they trying to not antagonize Putin? Or do they want the Russian people to remain somewhat sympathetic?

If I was UKR I think I’d fire a few at Moscow if possible or closer targets including Belarus. What do they have to lose?

I'm guessing they don't have much and/or need it to hit the invaders.  If UKR had that capability they should hit a few Russian refineries.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Moiraine said:

I'm going to believe the intelligence that says they thought Kiev would fall in a few days. I've said from the beginning he would save face by claiming the southeastern part of Ukraine and have Crimea recognized, but that wasn't his goal.

DNyuz - Media Bias/Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate DNyuz Right-Center biased and Questionable due to blatant plagiarism, the use of poor sources, and a complete lack of transparency.

Detailed Report

Reasoning: Plagiarism, Poor Sourcing, Lack of Transparency
Bias Rating: RIGHT-CENTER
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Thanks for the fact checking    I thought the opinion was interesting but I know nothing of the website. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, commando said:

President Biden just said out loud what the aims and objectives of his administration’s policies are, which is regime change in Russia, to get Putin out of power. They are doing so through using the primary weapons of economic warfare," she said.

They are doing so by waging this modern-day siege against Russia, isolating, containing, destroying their economy, starving the Russian people in the hope that the Russian people or the military will rise up and revolt and overthrow their government, and get rid of Putin.

Gabbard said she believes Biden is "lying" about his true motives to avoid the political blowback that would result from initiating a "regime change war.

She says the bolded part as if none of this lies at the feet of Putin.  Her take is in lockstep with what Tucker Carlson has been selling.

What her response to Putin's murderous, naked aggression might be, I don't know other then to allow him to continue to rape and pillage the Ukraine.  100% Russian disinformation.  

20 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Oh, this is a shocker.  Could it be because all your soldiers went home sick from radiation?

idiots. 

I'm pretty sure those soldiers will be leaving glowing reviews for their commanding officers. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1