Russia

1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Tucker called out Frank Gehry for designing ugly buildings that depress anyone who has to see them.  No one else in the infotainment nursery can think like Tucker.

I have no idea what means. Who is Frank Gehry? I think I am out of touch today.:ahhhhhhhh

11 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

10 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wow….ok. Now what?

10 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

The theory is finding out who committed the atrocities in Bucha

8 hours ago, Moiraine said:

Maybe we can mail photos of their/their fellow soldiers' murdered rape victims to their mothers.

Anonymous had already announced the hacking prior to the recent atrocities...and heck, Anonymous themselves said they want this data to go towards persecuting anyone that participated in this invasion (or helped enable it). 

But the other thing this does is it lets parents in Russia know about their children--many of these soldiers were conscripted and parents lied to. Before media blackouts, there were stories upon stories of frantic parents trying to find out the location of their children and if they were involved in this 'exercise'. Parents were told they'd be sending their sons to training and they'd hear from them in a matter of days--for some parents, it's been months since they've heard from their children. 

It's difficult to remember, but not all Russians are the villain here, either. Just the ones enabling Putin, like Tucker Carlson. 

• Plus1 4

40 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I originally found it hard to believe that Americans during WWII would discredit or not believe that Concentration Camps existed, despite reports showing up a year or more before they were liberated. 

Thanks to Trump supporters I now see why. 

• Plus1 4

In college I was in a choir that toured Germany.  I was amazed by the people that minimized what the Nazi's did.  They said it was part of war.

I have always felt that the UN was a spineless organization that did nothing.  I am going to be interested to see how they handle this disaster.  I hope they change my mind.