Russia

10 minutes ago, commando said:

the luckiest russian in ukraine?   how does he survive sitting on top of the tank when it gets hit by an ATGM?   

Explosion was inside the tank and out the entry hole, he was on the opposite side behind the ammo inside and another layer of armor. At best he's deaf now. At worst he's a walking dead man with a TBI. The way he doesn't clear the tank when it's on fire makes me think it's the later.

This ups the rhetoric...

World War Three ‘has already begun’ claims Russian state TV with threat to Nato (msn.com)

"One of Putin’s top propagandists has said World War Three has begun and Russia will now ‘demilitarise’ Nato. Russian state TV anchor Olga Skabeyeva claimed Moscow's special military operation in Ukraine was ‘now over’ on her Rossiya-1 show. She then said the West’s supply of weapons to Zelensky's troops meant it was now a global conflict."

3 minutes ago, nic said:

This ups the rhetoric...

World War Three ‘has already begun’ claims Russian state TV with threat to Nato (msn.com)

"One of Putin’s top propagandists has said World War Three has begun and Russia will now ‘demilitarise’ Nato. Russian state TV anchor Olga Skabeyeva claimed Moscow's special military operation in Ukraine was ‘now over’ on her Rossiya-1 show. She then said the West’s supply of weapons to Zelensky's troops meant it was now a global conflict."

Russia can survive this war with ukraine....there would be no russians left if this was world war 3

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, walksalone said:

I've been saying get out of the U.N., but NATO would be a good start..

NATO stands for Not Able To Organize

The United States withdrawing from NATO is such a catastrophically bad idea. 

However, the Russian penetration into the Anerican Right leads me to believe that this line of thinking is only going to get worse.

Please, talk to your fellow Republicans and launch that Civil War so you can form your own country. We'd all be better off once that happens.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/politics/some-in-the-gop-parrot-far-right-talk-of-a-coming-civil-war

It's been a Right Wing talking point for a long time. I'm rooting for it at this point. 

ask before you assume, you know what assuming does...

and what correlation does that link have to what I originally said?

Edited by walksalone
  • Plus1 1

55 minutes ago, commando said:

Russia can survive this war with ukraine....there would be no russians left if this was world war 3

no one else either....unless its conventional....then Russia would be done in weeks with what they have left, unless China jumped in on their side. 

1 minute ago, nic said:

no one else either....unless its conventional....then Russia would be done in weeks with what they have left, unless China jumped in on their side. 

And I think China is too busy with Taiwan to care about the Ukraine