Russia

I have always resisted conspiracy theories as needlessly nonsensical distractions from more obvious explanations.

But how hard is it to believe Donald Trump hired a Russian to pull a staircase job on Ivana, then hid the contents of the empty Top Secret folders in her coffin, which he buried at Bedminster for the tax breaks? 

• Oh Yeah! 1

1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I have always resisted conspiracy theories as needlessly nonsensical distractions from more obvious explanations.

But how hard is it to believe Donald Trump hired a Russian to pull a staircase job on Ivana, then hid the contents of the empty Top Secret folders in her coffin, which he buried at Bedminster for the tax breaks? 

ryan-reynolds-but-why.gif

There just needs to be someone in Russia willing to give his life to take Putin's like John Malkovich's character in "In the Line of FIre" without letting the Russian government know it's coming.

• Frank Horrigan : [over the phone]  What to do you see when you're in the dark, and the demons come?

Mitch Leary : I see you, Frank. I see you standing over the grave of another dead president.

Frank Horrigan : That's not going to happen. I'm onto you.

Mitch Leary : f#&% you Frank. I am willing to trade my life for his. I am smart, and I am willing, and that is all it takes. That president is coming home from California in a f#&%ing box.

Frank Horrigan : Where in California?

Mitch Leary : Uh, the address? Come on, Frank. I'll keep you in the game, but I'm not going to throw it for you.

On 9/22/2022 at 9:11 AM, Danny Bateman said:

I mean isn't it basically their version of Vietnam at this point?

I mean I'm not historian but it seems like from what I could gather with a quick search that war's various offenses and escalations lasted a lot longer than this has so far, but the demoralization of Russian ground forces,  way they're getting their asses kicked by the enemy on their soil and wavering public support domestically seem largely the same.

It will be fitting if this is the hill Putin dies on. A completely pointless one chosen out of sheer arrogance.

Afghanistan was their Vietnam

15 hours ago, nic said:

I think Putin is done. only a matter of time.... Hoping he doesn't do something crazy or someone has the guts to stop him if he tries. 

Russia drafts anti-war protesters into military amid nationwide demonstrations: monitoring group | CNN

I think you're right, but if there is a coup, it's going to be bloody as all hell...

The only way this doesn't become a sh*tshow of biblical proportions is some dude a mile a way with either a .50 or .338 :dunno