Russia

8 minutes ago, GSG said:

that is a click bait article.   that base hasn't stored nuclear weapons in a long time.  or if it has it hasn't had a normal security detail around it that they have at their other bases.    it's more likely they are moving those trucks to the front to replace losses 

19 hours ago, nic said:

We are probably at a moment in this war were tactical nukes might be used by Putin. I pray not. Someone needs to take him and his hardliners out.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/03/politics/ukraine-russia-putin-nuclear-weapons-us/index.html

Often makes me wonder what 'agents' are on Putin's tail waiting for an opportunity.   If Ukraine arranged for some of those mysterious explosions in Russia a few months ago, perhaps they have someone(s) who can get close enough to Putin to take him out.  

• Plus1 1

12 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

I wonder why Jr. would want to help Putin's fascist military from getting it's a$$ kicked?   

When I read the post above yours, I was going to post that Republicans are pissed about it.  Then, I see you already had confirmed it.  It drives them crazy that Biden is helping fight against Putin.

37 minutes ago, commando said:

these russians not only survive...but also gain $50,000 by turning over the IFV.  that might explain how we are seeing so many captured vehicles 

Better to change living address to Ukraine then to die for a madman.