Russia

On 2/25/2023 at 1:21 PM, BigRedBuster said:

Many of the posts in the thread are disputing  The Turtle and want the USA to stop providing aid to Ukraine stating that we have needs in the USA.  Well, these are typically trump cult members who use that excuse to support trump's master - Putin.   However, the money spent in Ukraine ends up degrading Russia's military and it also prevents the USA from having to send soldiers when Putin goes after a NATO country next (Poland) if he isn't stopped in Ukraine.   This is the best way from keeping us from having to send troops to assist in another war in Europe (hopefully).  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2
1 minute ago, TGHusker said:

Many of the posts in the thread are disputing  The Turtle and want the USA to stop providing aid to Ukraine stating that we have needs in the USA.  Well, these are typically trump cult members who use that excuse to support trump's master - Putin.   However, the money spent in Ukraine ends up degrading Russia's military and it also prevents the USA from having to send soldiers when Putin goes after a NATO country next (Poland) if he isn't stopped in Ukraine.   This is the best way from keeping us from having to send troops to assist in another war in Europe (hopefully).  

Let me explain it a different way to the Repub's.  We are breaking the back of the bastard Russians (Who are bastards) economically  by aiding Ukraine's war.  Forget about the moral reasons, if you must.  Think Reagan's 1980's star wars program.  That is what help bring the USSR to their knees.

4 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

Let me explain it a different way to the Repub's.  We are breaking the back of the bastard Russians (Who are bastards) economically  by aiding Ukraine's war.  Forget about the moral reasons, if you must.  Think Reagan's 1980's star wars program.  That is what help bring the USSR to their knees.

Yep - you got that right.  

39 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

Think Reagan's 1980's star wars program.

This made me laugh. From the top down, Democrats hated Star Wars, did everything they could to discredit and defund it. Are you sure this is the template you want to use??

• Plus1 3
2 hours ago, Gage County said:

This made me laugh. From the top down, Democrats hated Star Wars, did everything they could to discredit and defund it. Are you sure this is the template you want to use??

Things change. I voted for Republicans (like McCain and Romney) at multiple times in my life before Trump. I imagine there are many that used to lean conservative on here.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1