Russia

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Ehhh…if that’s where your going…gas was pretty cheap then don’t ya think.  Cool cool. 

But, if he hadn’t cut production, there would have been more oil when Biden took over.  Biden has been increasing production ever since. 

Why did he cut production so heavily?

17 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

But, if he hadn’t cut production, there would have been more oil when Biden took over.  Biden has been increasing production ever since. 

Why did he cut production so heavily?

Ehhhh….according to you, production equaled low gas prices in 2020.   

• Plus1 3

25 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

But, why would he cut production like that?

why would he start cutting the number of active wells in late 2018 or early 2019. 

Maybe it was part of his low gas prices strategy or energy independence strategy that Biden seemed to not like. 

• Plus1 2
14 hours ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Like dude... I want to laugh, but at this point I feel guilty doing it. Plz for the love of God, expand the sources you get your information from.

20220312_030027.jpg

10 hours ago, knapplc said:

Second straight non-answer today. On a roll, Republicans!

That you can't give a detailed answer is telling in itself.  Try again, and cite your sources.

https://googlethatforyou.com?q=Obama ended the space program

10 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, the only thing you think he needs to do different is give the planes to Ukraine that the pentagon is advising against it.  

Hmmm….pardon me but I’ll follow the experts in the pentagon. 

The policy decision came from the top.  If the policy was to get warplanes to the Ukraine, which may have protected their western airfields, the 'experts' would find the best way to route the one day flight from Poland to UKR.  The only question is  whether Biden is really the top of his own administration.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

But, why would he cut production like that?

why would he start cutting the number of active wells in late 2018 or early 2019. 

In what universe can POTUS order an active oil well to stop pumping?  Even Biden cannot dream of that.  The Executive can only help or hinder exploration on public land at the start of the regulatory pipeline, which takes a while to affect the national energy supply. 

Guess that's a non-answer by a D.

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, cutting production and the number active wells was a strategy to cut prices?

so less supply lowers prices. 

I think his strategy was lower prices and more energy independence.  It’s the strategy that the current administration seems to disagree with.  Seems like you are unhappy with that strategy too

• Plus1 2