Russia

2 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Why wow? I say UKR should do more of this. Hit any and all military and support that they can. War isn’t a one way street.

It wasn't a bad "wow".  I was just surprised they attacked Russia on their side of the border like this where it was clear they were the ones that did it.  Like I said before, I think they were who blew up the ammunition depot earlier.  If so, that was more covert and Russia hasn't even come out claiming they did it.

It's just showing how much more bold Ukraine is getting and I don't think that's a bad thing.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

It wasn't a bad "wow".  I was just surprised they attacked Russia on their side of the border like this where it was clear they were the ones that did it.  Like I said before, I think they were who blew up the ammunition depot earlier.  If so, that was more covert and Russia hasn't even come out claiming they did it.

It's just showing how much more bold Ukraine is getting and I don't think that's a bad thing.

Imagine being the guy who has to break the news to Putin that Russian soil was attacked.

• Plus1 1
52 minutes ago, nic said:

Should  I feel bad that this made me laugh. Digging trenches at the site of a nuclear disaster. ….:zoom

https://www.foxnews.com/world/ukraine-claims-russian-forces-left-chernobyl-handed-over-control

I don't even understand why they took it in the first place. My first thought was it would be a pain in the a$$ to deal with. You're not even supposed to be in that area for a day and you're not supposed to touch anything. I'm guessing the workers have special protective gear which Russian soldiers weren't wearing if they're also stupid enough to dig into the ground.

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

It shows Ukranian generals are reading Huskerboard.

4 hours ago, nic said:

A Russian official is accusing Ukraine of launching airstrikes on an oil depot in the border city of Belgorod Friday despite reports that the attack may have been a false-flag operation to further justify Moscow’s brutal assault on Ukraine.  

Russia's regional governor Vyacheslav Gladkov wrote on Telegram that two Ukrainian helicopters started the fire that erupted at the facility, injuring two workers, according to Reuters.  

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba, when asked Friday who was behind the blasts, said he could "neither confirm nor reject the claim that Ukraine was involved in this simply because I do not possess all the military information." 

Ukraine’s Defense Ministry said it is conducting defensive operations and can’t be held responsible for "every catastrophe on Russia's territory," Reuters reported. :)

This would actually be funny if it was a false flag operation by Russia. How stupid do you have to be to blow up your own oil depot just so you claim it was the other guys WHO YOU WAGED WAR ON AND WHOSE COUNTRY YOU’VE BEEN RAVAGING. It’s not like Russia needs a reason to keep doing what they’re doing. They started it and they can stop at any time.

BTW, I don’t think it was a false flag but I did chuckle entertaining the thought. Idiots.

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

This would actually be funny if it was a false flag operation by Russia. How stupid do you have to be to blow up your own oil depot just so you claim it was the other guys WHO YOU WAGED WAR ON AND WHOSE COUNTRY YOU’VE BEEN RAVAGING. It’s not like Russia needs a reason to keep doing what they’re doing. They started it and they can stop at any time.

BTW, I don’t think it was a false flag but I did chuckle entertaining the thought. Idiots.

I liked the Ukrainian official who would neither confirm nor deny....I imagined a smirk on his face while saying it.

• Oh Yeah! 1

An explanation of how/why Russia is shifting to the eastern UKR. 

_123972638_ukraine_invasion_east_map_2x6

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60938544

Russian forces are trying to encircle Ukraine's army in the east. They have taken control of Izyum - a strategic town on the road between Ukraine's second city Kharkiv and the separatist areas - and have bombarded a succession of Luhansk towns, including Rubizhne, Lysychansk, Popasna and Severodonetsk, destroying blocks of flats and killing civilians in their homes.

On 4/1/2022 at 11:55 AM, commando said:

lol...russia playing the victim card

I'm guessing they had pretty good intel on where the holes in Russian air defenses would be. Maybe even live intel from our AWACs, which can track air and ground equipment. Russia also reported they flew in low to make detection more difficult (which is the best advantage a helicopter has).