Russia

13 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

It's okay, it's obvious none of them have watched a full episode of Tucker ever and are knowingly going off dishonest reporting from fellow liberals.

Called it.  Not only is your 'evidence' made of 2 second clips stitched together but the liars forgot to erase the news flashes on the bottom.  

Spoiler

Some are taken from before Putin invaded.

You really should bite down and watch a conservative source for 5 minutes. It's good for your brain. 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Called it.  Not only is your 'evidence' made of 2 second clips stitched together but the liars forgot to erase the news flashes on the bottom.  

Reveal hidden contents

You really should bite down and watch a conservative source for 5 minutes. It's good for your brain. 

No kidding. Some were from before Putin invaded.  Really. No s#!t. 

Dude, I used to feast off of Fox News nightly consuming all of their crap and then get in the car and listen to Rush all day until I finally realized that’s exactly what it is…..crap. 

And, it’s obvious that you consume as much as possible and don’t even question it.  

Let me guess, I should watch OAN too. 

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

No kidding. Some were from before Putin invaded.  Really. No s#!t. 

Looks like at least 2016 and 2019 quotes in regards to Crimea. Most blurbs now say that he has softened his stance in the last 30 days.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

3 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Reveal hidden contents

Here's over six minutes of his trash and lies, not stitched together. 

Why hate Putin?  This clip was after he invaded btw......after he invaded Chechnya, Georgia, eastern Ukraine, Crimea.  Let's not forget this is your new source's take after Putin's documented war crimes during and after those invasions including the war crimes committed in Syria.  

What's not to like about Putin, right?  A murderous tyrant who kills opposition leaders, gaslights the likes of you, interferes with our elections, sews discord in our society, and is responsible for some of the most horrific war crimes since Hitler.  But he doesn't "eat dogs". Nevermind Tucker's racist trope with that comment.  

@DevoHusker

You said he's softened his stance in the last 30 days?  I call bulls#!t on his intentions.  The only reason he's playing that card, if he actually is, is that it's a horrible look to still be in Putin's pocket as the atrocities of what the Russians have done to civilians in the Ukraine are rolling in.  He's afraid that even his bosses might consider support of Putin at this time, a bridge too far.   

• Plus1 3
28 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Let's not forget this is your new source's take 

gaslights the likes of you 

Thanks for more video.

Regarding the "you" "your"  references...what? Please provide me quotes or data to back your assertions or stfu.

Thanks

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

52 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Why hate Putin?  This clip was after he invaded btw......after he invaded Chechnya, Georgia, eastern Ukraine, Crimea.  Let's not forget this is your new source's take after Putin's documented war crimes during and after those invasions including the war crimes committed in Syria.  

What's not to like about Putin, right?  A murderous tyrant who kills opposition leaders, gaslights the likes of you, interferes with our elections, sews discord in our society, and is responsible for some of the most horrific war crimes since Hitler.  But he doesn't "eat dogs". Nevermind Tucker's racist trope with that comment.  

@DevoHusker

You said he's softened his stance in the last 30 days?  I call bulls#!t on his intentions.  The only reason he's playing that card, if he actually is, is that it's a horrible look to still be in Putin's pocket as the atrocities of what the Russians have done to civilians in the Ukraine are rolling in.  He's afraid that even his bosses might consider support of Putin at this time, a bridge too far.   

I can't stand this guy.  What a propogandist for Putin. 

• Plus1 1
13 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

This is so obvious as to what Russia is going to do.

I remember a leader of a certain party claiming they were going to bring peace.

Smart & Savvy peace as well.   Said leader should be deported to Russia where he can sooth Putin's hurt feelings from how terrible the war is going. 

• Plus1 2
48 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

You do realize that reference was in reply to @Notre Dame Joe not you, right?  

I do now. I got the quote notice and went directly to the post and didn't realize it was two parts....Then I saw a red mist and lashed out. I apologize.

I don't support Putin and don't watch Tucker. I do have a hard time understanding why there is such a huge uproar over his position and talk of "treason" and such. Makes no sense to me.

There were a lot of pro Putin fan boy posts in this very thread when Putin was making Trump look like a putz. It didn't create any uproar.

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1