Russia

1 minute ago, DevoHusker said:

I do now. I got the quote notice and went directly to the post and didn't realize it was two parts....Then I saw a red mist and lashed out. I apologize.

I don't support Putin and don't watch Tucker. I do have a hard time understanding why there is such a huge uproar over his position and talk of "treason" and such. Makes no sense to me.

There were a lot of pro Putin fan boy posts in this very thread when Putin was making Trump look like a putz. It didn't create any uproar.

Really?  I remember people talking about how he makes Trump look like an idiot.  But, I don't remember people supporting him or rooting for him or liking how he rules his country.

• Plus1 3

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Really?  I remember people talking about how he makes Trump look like an idiot.  But, I don't remember people supporting him or rooting for him or liking how he rules his country.

Okay, that's your recollection.

Maybe I should soften my statement to a lot of posters liked Putin more than Trump.

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 minute ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Wow... what a take. I think most posters at that time were posting in shock and horror watching our useful idiot president cozying up to a foreign dictator, discredit our own intelligence community on that dictators behalf, grant said dictator the very weakening of treaties and alliances he needed, and just regularly kiss is a**. Most of us posting content about Putin in those days were not posting to "fanboy Putin," we were posting for the following reasons.

1) To show that Trump's then actions lent further credibility to the truth of Trump's campaign being fostered and promoted by Russian interests

2) In hopes of opening the eyes of people who refused to see or acknowledge the wrong in Trump bending the knee to Putin

3) Discussing with others about Trump and Putin's goals in an effort to figure out why they were doing what they were doing. - Unfortunately, their end goals are very much on display right now. 

That’s kind of what I said but in less detail. 

48 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

I do now. I got the quote notice and went directly to the post and didn't realize it was two parts....Then I saw a red mist and lashed out. I apologize.

I don't support Putin and don't watch Tucker. I do have a hard time understanding why there is such a huge uproar over his position and talk of "treason" and such. Makes no sense to me.

There were a lot of pro Putin fan boy posts in this very thread when Putin was making Trump look like a putz. It didn't create any uproar.

Wow... what a take. I think most posters at that time were posting in shock and horror watching our useful idiot president cozying up to a foreign dictator, discredit our own intelligence community on that dictators behalf, granting said dictator the very weakening of treaties and alliances he needed, and just regularly kiss his a**. Most of us posting content about Putin in those days were not posting to "fanboy Putin," we were posting for the following reasons.

1) To show that Trump's then actions lent further credibility to the truth of Trump's campaign being fostered and promoted by Russian interests

2) In hopes of opening the eyes of people who refused to see or acknowledge the wrong in Trump bending the knee to Putin

3) Discussing with others about Trump and Putin's goals in an effort to figure out why they were doing what they were doing. - Unfortunately, their end goals are very much on display right now. 

• Plus1 5
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Really?  I remember people talking about how he makes Trump look like his b**** an idiot.  But, I don't remember people supporting him or rooting for him or liking how he rules his country.

FFA

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Following on the heels of the UN announcement, here's this from the US Senate:

Nice to see a 100-0 vote for a change.  I am surprised there wasn't a loon somewhere.

10 minutes ago, commando said:

anyone know why?

I spoke too soon, there are the loons.

• Plus1 2
7 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

Nice to see a 100-0 vote for a change.  I am surprised there wasn't a loon somewhere.

I spoke too soon, there are the loons.

WTF????  These people actually voted against having our state department help with the investigation into war crimes.

How in the world does the Republican party keep supporting these people?