Russia

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Yeah this is starting to look more and more like either a resistance with Russia setting these or someone's intelligence services playing a part.  Of course, I guess you can't rule out faulty wiring after seeing the performance of the Russian military's equipment. 

I’m sure that wiring was pretty old. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Yeah this is starting to look more and more like either a resistance with Russia setting these or someone's intelligence services playing a part.  Of course, I guess you can't rule out faulty wiring after seeing the performance of the Russian military's equipment. 

Maybe it is the House of Romanov?

• Plus1 1

11 hours ago, commando said:

Ukraine doesn't have any rockets with enough range to hit these.   and certainly nothing that would have that kind of accuracy.   it's either a false flag or sabotage   

I think these are being done by either special forces from Ukraine or people in Russia that don't agree with the war. 

11 hours ago, commando said:

Ukraine doesn't have any rockets with enough range to hit these.   and certainly nothing that would have that kind of accuracy.   it's either a false flag or sabotage   

I'm going with internal sabotage first, second would be someone's intelligence services/special forces maybe in conjunction with #1.  Putin doesn't need a false flag anymore I don't think.  Plus I'm not sure he'd do that on a facility with military value like an oil depot.  He'd probably blow up a school or church if he were to do a false flag. 

• Plus1 2