Russia

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

WTF????

The war in Ukraine is designed to create regime change in Moscow?   Hey Tucker…..Who the f#&% started the war?

Regime changed n Moscow would be a welcome change. Putin may have accomplished doing this if this invasion fails and the Russia people find out they were duped. Not sure what Tucker is smoking these days. I strong psychedelic I would guess.

• Plus1 1

32 minutes ago, commando said:

i believe the biggest strategic blunder putin made in this war was waiting till trump was out of office to start it.   

I think it was that the thought his military was strong.

I know a lot of you think Russia can do all these amazing techie type things but they are 2nd world at best when it comes to tech and military.  I would go as far as to say that Poland would love to beat their a$$ into the ground.

3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I think it was that the thought his military was strong.

I know a lot of you think Russia can do all these amazing techie type things but they are 2nd world at best when it comes to tech and military.  I would go as far as to say that Poland would love to beat their a$$ into the ground.

His army was strong enough to defeat Ukraine.  Ukraine didn't have enough armor to outlast Russias huge supply. The US and Nato sending armor and ammo has made a huge difference.   this new very long range guided munition artillery is wreaking havoc on russian armor.   

Putin made a huge tactical mistake with the Thunder run towards kyiv that failed in their objective and left large forces stranded in ukrainian kill boxes with exposed support lines. russia has regrouped and started more normal military doctrine but this new artillery is something that russia has no counter for.   

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, commando said:

His army was strong enough to defeat Ukraine.  Ukraine didn't have enough armor to outlast Russias huge supply. The US and Nato sending armor and ammo has made a huge difference.   this new very long range guided munition artillery is wreaking havoc on russian armor.   

Putin made a huge tactical mistake with the Thunder run towards kyiv that failed in their objective and left large forces stranded in ukrainian kill boxes with exposed support lines. russia has regrouped and started more normal military doctrine but this new artillery is something that russia has no counter for.   

they have a s#!t army and old tech