Russia

16 minutes ago, ZRod said:

That's wild! It looks like could be any city or town here. 

That was my thought as well.  Imagine the shock.  And the fields were the war is being fought in Donbas region look like any Midwest state.  

• Plus1 1

• 2 weeks later...

This story has sort of shifted to the back burner, and I have no idea where the narrative is now: is this daily life for the foreseeable future, Russia making life miserable for Ukraine while achieving none of its goals? 

I wonder if anyone is entertaining the scenario where Ukraine surrenders one or more if its Russia-leaning Eastern provinces in return for a Russian withdrawal from the rest of the country, and Putin pretends this is all he really wanted. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

This story has sort of shifted to the back burner, and I have no idea where the narrative is now: is this daily life for the foreseeable future, Russia making life miserable for Ukraine while achieving none of its goals? 

I wonder if anyone is entertaining the scenario where Ukraine surrenders one or more if its Russia-leaning Eastern provinces in return for a Russian withdrawal from the rest of the country, and Putin pretends this is all he really wanted. 

I think this will sort of be it in the end...Russia will get most of wanted it wanted while also f#&%ing with economies around the world including their own.

• Plus1 1