Russia

Imagine being on the edge of your seat to a country with no navy and an Air Force with 20 something outdated fighter jets. Also while having the advantage of surprise & significantly more tanks & artillery. Wow. These guys would get f#&%ing curb-stomped by NATO. Good thing for nukes eh?

1 hour ago, commando said:

wonder why the pivot?    

Apparently we maybe in the f#&% around and find out phase now.

If you believe social media there are typical some NATO aircraft in the region with transponders on. Tankers, drones, maybe AWAC, etc. So, this is a bit unusual that they all stopped squaking.

20 minutes ago, commando said:

with the mobilization people are scrambling to get out of russia

Gee...I can't imagine why.  

Hey....let's invade a neighboring country that wasn't a threat to us, send in our entire military only to have it fall apart and get destroyed on a daily basis.  The rest of the world is against us.....and you want to come get me, train me for a few days and send me to die because you're a corrupt idiot.

No Thanks....

So what happens when a Russian citizen is lucky enough to fly out of Russia now?  Will Putin revoke their passports?  Would they still be drafted and ordered to return?  Do they need to seek asylum in whatever country they end up in?  It's not as straightforward as leaving and you're fine.  

15 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

So what happens when a Russian citizen is lucky enough to fly out of Russia now?  Will Putin revoke their passports?  Would they still be drafted and ordered to return?  Do they need to seek asylum in whatever country they end up in?  It's not as straightforward as leaving and you're fine.  

If they come back I imagine they'll be thrown in the Gulag.

Another one bites the dust

Stairs, windows, and boats must be tricky things over in Russia:dunno

A FORMER Putin ally and top aviation expert has died in Moscow, becoming the latest of the Russian president's associates to meet his end in a mysterious fashion since the start of the war in Ukraine.

Anatoly Gerashchenko, the former rector of the Moscow Aviation Institute (MAI), died after reportedly falling down a series of flights of stairs on Tuesday.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/6269942/former-putin-ally-dies-falling-down-stairs-russia-ukraine/