Russia

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

What should Biden be doing that he's not?

This narrative will flip once Russia crosses the red line by attacking a NATO country and we send in troops to defend.   Then it'll be "Biden is a warmonger".  Just like the imminent invasion of Syria lie that was pushed here right after his election.

But to your point.  The vultures arriving here to support Putin can't give you an answer.  

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

This narrative will flip once Russia crosses the red line by attacking a NATO country and we send in troops to defend.   Then it'll be "Biden is a warmonger".  Just like the imminent invasion of Syria lie that was pushed here right after his election.

But to your point.  The vultures arriving here to support Putin can't give you an answer.  

He moved troops theough Syria against their wishes, this was verified.

He is a warhwak and in one year has found himself smack dab in the middle of a WW3 level conflict.  But yes, it's probably Trump's fault or Trump would've done worse or insert premade excuse.  Keep defending this, it's pathetic.  Anyone defending Russia, or defending Biden right now is out of their mind.  Clout chasing on social media will definitely help stop rising inflation, civil unrest and global conflict though so keep at it.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 6
  • Fire 1
35 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Putin is deranged - not unlike his pupil Trump.  What is next - The Baltics?   He wants to rebuild the old Soviet Union..  He has threatened (barely vailed threat) nukes if other countries intervene.  He is mad like Hitler. Thus dangerous as hell. 

Yes the Baltics are next. I don’t think he expects anyone to stand in his way. Too many events have made us look weak. Best case scenario is that Ukraine puts up a heck of a fight and this becomes a long drawn out quagmire, but I do not think anyone expects that. What I don’t get is why the Russian people are buying into this.

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, nic said:

Yes the Baltics are next. I don’t think he expects anyone to stand in his way. Too many events have made us look weak. Best case scenario is that Ukraine puts up a heck of a fight and this becomes a long drawn out quagmire, but I do not think anyone expects that. What I don’t get is why the Russian people are buying into this.

A lot of Russians are not in favor of going to war and frankly are scared.  Watched a few interviews this morning of Russian citizens living in Russia who were not only against the invasion of Ukraine but who were also afraid of going to war.  Furthermore a lot of Russian people have relatives living in Ukraine so there is obvious concern for there welfare also.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

A lot of Russians are not in favor of going to war and frankly are scared.  Watched a few interviews this morning of Russian citizens living in Russia who were not only against the invasion of Ukraine but who were also afraid of going to war.  Furthermore a lot of Russian people have relatives living in Ukraine so there is obvious concern for there welfare also.

Good to hear. Maybe a propaganda/cyber campaign in Russia will help.

• Fire 1