Russia

@commando there's probably an element of truth, but the odds of a Ukrainian pilot becoming the ace of aces in a day is extremely unlike (next to zero). There were plenty of reports of downed choppers and now a downed jet, but you would think Ukrainian air assets would be heavily out numbered and Russian would have long range standoff capabilities like we do. The only way they would be in danger is in a close range dog fight.

2 minutes ago, ZRod said:

@commando there's probably an element of truth, but the odds of a Ukrainian pilot becoming the ace of aces in a day is extremely unlike (next to zero). There were plenty of reports of downed choppers and now a downed jet, but you would think Ukrainian air assets would be heavily put numbered and Russian would have long range standoff capabilities like we do. The only they would be in danger is in a close range dog fight.

that's why i said it is almost certainly propaganda. 

14 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

You realize that in 2020 they issued more leases than in previous years?

Would it be easier to be energy independent if we used more or less petroleum products?

https://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/us-energy-facts/imports-and-exports.php

I heard Psaki say the leases are not being utilized. I wonder why. There must be some business decision at play. with the price of oil it might have been a bad one. I know the Saudi’s tried to tank our fracking industry with low prices and it generally worked. I am not sure we can get there with alternative energy very quickly. How about Breeder reactors? A lot of bang for buck and less used up real-estate. I am open to every and all options.

12 minutes ago, funhusker said:

But I thought Putin was a "good guy" because he was spreading "Christian Nationalism"...:facepalm:

Just yesterday there was a GOP candidate (in DE) who made the claim that she could relate more to Putin because of his christianity than Biden.  Just think about that.  Really think.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

It looks like the driver survived. 

This is the problem with war in the digital age. Everyone has a cell phone and all the atrocities your soldiers commit are going to be live in HD within minutes. 

This kind of thing isn't going to help Putin earn points on the world stage. 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Just yesterday there was a GOP candidate (in DE) who made the claim that she could relate more to Putin because of his christianity than Biden.  Just think about that.  Really think.

That's exactly what I was referring to.  Someone shared it in the last couple of pages.

I'm going to guess she doesn't have much of a chance to represent Delaware, I might be wrong.  But It's scary to think people even dumber than MTG are getting any traction at all within the GOP electorate.

• Plus1 2