Russia

3 hours ago, knapplc said:

There's not a lot of thought behind this. It really boils down to "Biden = Bad" as the default thought. 

What has he done well so far? He got the infrastructure bill passed. I am sure there are a few other things.

36 minutes ago, commando said:

The old man in the car apparently survived. Onlookers were able to pry him loose.

So, if you notice at the end of the video you can hear what sounds like gun shots. And to me it looked like the armoured vehicle was out of control, which is odd, but not crazy if it's driven by a trained military crew. Now, I just saw a link to a Daily Mail article (which I won't link here because that website is garbage, and it is somewhat graphic) which shows a military truck that was stolen by likely Russian saboteurs as they are gunned downed by Ukrainians. Apparently the gun shots heard at the end of this video are those of the saboteurs being killed. So, I think this armoured vehicle was likely stolen, and not necessarily regular Russian military personnel crushing civilians. Awful nevertheless, but a crazy incident all around.

• Plus1 1

There are some amazing stories of heros already coming out - the soldiers on Snake Island, those elderly men taking guns and joining the citizen army on the streets, the President putting out messages to his people with his cabinet members staying in the government area in Kyiv - I pray that they survive, what bravery.  (sunflowers are the national flower for Ukraine so this is deeper meaning than just the obvious courage and insult)

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

50 minutes ago, ZRod said:

The old man in the car apparently survived. Onlookers were able to pry him loose.

So, if you notice at the end of the video you can hear what sounds like gun shots. And to me it looked like the armoured vehicle was out of control, which is odd, but not crazy if it's driven by a trained military crew. Now, I just saw a link to a Daily Mail article (which I won't link here because that website is garbage, and it is somewhat graphic) which shows a military truck that was stolen by likely Russian saboteurs as they are gunned downed by Ukrainians. Apparently the gun shots heard at the end of this video are those of the saboteurs being killed. So, I think this armoured vehicle was likely stolen, and not necessarily regular Russian military personnel crushing civilians. Awful nevertheless, but a crazy incident all around.

yes this is what the "savvy" Putin's team does.  I'm sure Trump praised the courage of the tank driver as well.

1 hour ago, ZRod said:

This video makes it look intentional. It doesn't seem out of control, it veered right into the car. Then it backed up over him again.

I'm not sure where you're getting the above story, though, so maybe you have more info than what this video appears to show.