Russia

15 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This video makes it look intentional. It doesn't seem out of control, it veered right into the car. Then it backed up over him again.

I'm not sure where you're getting the above story, though, so maybe you have more info than what this video appears to show.

You can follow the dirt tracks and marks on the road. They were clearly in the grass and all over the road before they veered into the car. To me whoever was driving wasn't skilled, and probably couldn't control it very well. Remember too with the hatches closed visibility is probably pretty poor. Whether or not it was intentional, or even regular Russian military, doesn't really matter I guess. It's just more senseless destruction because of Putin.

32 minutes ago, knapplc said:

If the driver is Russian, and it's intentional, it's a war crime.

Yes it'd be a war crime but it's also a crime regardless, right? I was just saying in the grand scheme of things it's the s#!tty consequences of all this. Innocent people being hurt and victimized.

There's also a video of a woman filming her dead mother next to a dead Russian soldier. Supposedly the Russian was trying to protect mother and daughter from "friendly fire" of fellow RU soldiers. There are humans with good souls on all sides of this conflict. I'm glad there are Russian's who are standing up for what is right. Unfortunately like you alluded to there are also war criminals who will harm or kill innocents.

2 hours ago, NebraskaHarry said:

He hasnt screwed this up yet. Not saying he can't but I'll stand behind our country and support Biden on the unprovoked Putin quagmire. Perhaps you should do the same. 

Me too. I hope he does well. Country first.

“Taking on Putin." 

TIME was widely mocked when the magazine unveiled its cover image ahead of the 2021 summit between a sunglasses-wearing President Biden and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

His own people protesting in the streets, Russian soldiers dying, China distancing themselves, every country that considered joining NATO are now champing at the bit to get in, Russian oligarchs hemorrhaging money....would really like to know how Putin thinks this is gonna play out. 

Is China distancing? I didn’t get that impression but it would be huge if China didn’t supply or buy from Russia. Huge. Don’t underestimate the power of the people either.

Edit: starting to find stuff.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/china-restrict-financing-russia-ukraina-invasion