Russia

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Something has definitely caused his accelerated craziness.   The forward question would be…does his military disobey an order if he really goes off the deep end and wants to launch a nuclear strike? 

This was brought up in my class.  Will Russian soldiers basically tell him to "f#&% off"

Supplies and Morale are the two most important things in war...and I can't imagine many Russian soldiers want to be in Ukraine. 

• Plus1 1
9 hours ago, knapplc said:

Maybe everyone getting on the same page would be the easiest and most logical response.

Even Fox is turning from pro-Putin coverage to reflect the reality of the situation. Everyone should try it. Denounce Putin and all Americans who supported him. 

Be overt about it. It's liberating. 

I looked at my wife’s Facebook feed yesterday and lots of folks posting Ukrainian flags and sunflowers. Her 4 far left friends and the 2 far right friends both did. I am thinking we all just hit a common ground. then the far right friends post this wouldn’t happen if Biden wasn’t weak and the far left friends post about how this is on Trump and he called Putin savvy. Oh well. I would rather hear about Miss Ukraine and her automatic weapon being ready for the fight.

1 minute ago, nic said:

I looked at my wife’s Facebook feed yesterday and lots of folks posting Ukrainian flags and sunflowers. Her 4 far left friends and the 2 far right friends both did. I am thinking we all just hit a common ground. then the far right friends post this wouldn’t happen if Biden wasn’t weak and the far left friends post about how this is on Trump and he called Putin savvy. Oh well. I would rather hear about Miss Ukraine and her automatic weapon being ready for the fight.

This comes through. Loud & clear. 

18 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

How pathetic.  Everyone who claims to be Republican should be embarrassed. 

They should've reached that point when they voted for a guy who's opening forray into Politics was peddling a conspiracy theory that Obama was born in Kenya.

But Republicans don't really feel embarrassment. The real danger to the world isn't Putin, it's the woke-trans-CRT-communofasicst-radical-lefists that are running your local school board.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Something has definitely caused his accelerated craziness.   The forward question would be…does his military disobey an order if he really goes off the deep end and wants to launch a nuclear strike? 

I would certainly hope so, if Putin wants to go down with the ship that's his deal, but they don't have to let it happen. 

• Plus1 1

Top boxer Vasiliy Lomachenko joins territorial defense battalion in Ukraine

Vasiliy Lomachenko, ESPN's No. 8 pound-for-pound boxer, has joined a territorial defense battalion in Ukraine as the country attempts to fend off an invasion from Russia.

The two-time Olympic gold medalist is shown armed and wearing military fatigues in an image posted to his Facebook page on Sunday.

The 34-year-old was in Greece when the invasion began, and his flight home to Ukraine on Friday was delayed due to air traffic being grounded. He flew into Bucharest and traveled through Romania on Saturday to reach his home outside of Odessa to be with his family.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

They should've reached that point when they voted for a guy who's opening forray into Politics was peddling a conspiracy theory that Obama was born in Kenya.

But Republicans don't really feel embarrassment. The real danger to the world isn't Putin, it's the woke-trans-CRT-communofasicst-radical-lefists that are running your local school board.

Or….when he openly ridiculed a former POW claiming he only likes soldiers that don’t get captured…..meanwhile, he avoided the draft like the plague.  

• Plus1 3