*** 2020 Recruiting ***

Mavric

Seems like we are still in on some pretty good high school DBs and we have a bunch of guys red shirting this year plus Bootle is back Braxton Clark is back, Dismuke is back and I think Deontai Williams will get a medical redshirt (if he already redshirted) so I don't see why we'd take a JUCO DB, but I could be way off too.

3 minutes ago, WyoHusker56 said:

Seems like we are still in on some pretty good high school DBs and we have a bunch of guys red shirting this year plus Bootle is back Braxton Clark is back, Dismuke is back and I think Deontai Williams will get a medical redshirt (if he already redshirted) so I don't see why we'd take a JUCO DB, but I could be way off too.

Agreed, but they just offered one last week. 

Fisher is the man. He quickly builds trust with recruits and garners immediate interest. I’ll never worry about if he strikes out with an option A or option B because he will always have a plan C that fits and isn’t a questionable take.

We really need some other coaches to step up. I know it’s pretty common that coordinators don’t recruit much during the season, but it might be time for Chin to help our front 7 recruiting.

4 minutes ago, Decked said:

Stoll, Allen, Rafdal, Vokolek, Hickman and MAYBE Legrone it’s no wonder why we don’t need a TE in this class 

Just now, WVhuskerXX said:

I still feel two of those listed won't be back next year

I agree, plus if the move of Hickman to WR is permanent that position gets thin real quick 

4 minutes ago, Huskadeez said:

I agree, plus if the move of Hickman to WR is permanent that position gets thin real quick 

I think they want to have the flexibility to move Hickman around to exploit matchups. So even if he plays some WR I think he would still be playing in the traditional TE role as well.

• Plus1 1

On 11/12/2019 at 12:40 PM, WVhuskerXX said:

I think they want to have the flexibility to move Hickman around to exploit matchups. So even if he plays some WR I think he would still be playing in the traditional TE role as well.

We have one of the best TE's in the 2021 class an hour away and a self proclaimed "die hard" fan. 

• Plus1 1