*** 2020 Recruiting ***

Mavric

14 minutes ago, WVhuskerXX said:

The difference is this we will have significantly more depth on the Oline to where it isn't necessary to move someone over.

A JUCO/Transfer NT might be needed whether he stays on the DL or not. Not convinced going into a season expecting a true freshman to deliver depth on any line is a good idea.

5 minutes ago, FrankWheeler said:

A JUCO/Transfer NT might be needed whether he stays on the DL or not. Not convinced going into a season expecting a true freshman to deliver depth on any line is a good idea.

I agree with that 100%. I was just speaking to Nash's individual development specifically.

3 minutes ago, FrankWheeler said:

And yet Wisconsin will come rolling in with their true freshman NT and no depth behind him, and I suspect we won't move the ball particularly well. I agree with you, I just wish we had the players at other positions where freshmen needing to contribute wouldn't be a huge problem. Wisconsin's NT can make mistakes, because the other 10 guys will clean them up. We really need our NT playing at a high level to have a chance right now.

• Plus1 1

40 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

And yet Wisconsin will come rolling in with their true freshman NT and no depth behind him, and I suspect we won't move the ball particularly well. I agree with you, I just wish we had the players at other positions where freshmen needing to contribute wouldn't be a huge problem. Wisconsin's NT can make mistakes, because the other 10 guys will clean them up. We really need our NT playing at a high level to have a chance right now.

LikelyInferiorCottonmouth-small.gif

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don't see this listed anywhere.  But, going through the first page of profiles, this is what I found for visitors this weekend:

CB Dennis :FourStar:

S Francois :FourStar:

WR Flemming :FourStar:

CB Green Warren :FourStar:

WR Robinson :FourStar:

JUCO WR Hutchinson :ThreeStar:

OG Herring :ThreeStar:

JUCO OLB Hodge   Not rated

Who else?

There are a lot of LBs on the first page with new offers but I don't see any, other than Hodge, visiting this weekend.

19 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

We seem to have a little momentum with Green-Warren, Fleming and Hodge.  If we add those three, we move up to the #22 class.

With 5 4* players.

I agree, Fisher did work down in Florida getting a bunch of talent here. 22 is a good spot with 16 commits meaning could still add 9 more. Plus we have 3-4 guys committed who could become 4 stars. With a good finish could end up with 10-12 4 stars 

• Plus1 6
  • Fire 2
6 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I agree, Fisher did work down in Florida getting a bunch of talent here. 22 is a good spot with 16 commits meaning could still add 9 more. Plus we have 3-4 guys committed who could become 4 stars. With a good finish could end up with 10-12 4 stars 

Yep, we also at least have a chance at guys like Johnson, Ruggs, Dennis...etc.

This staff still has the chance to finish strong.

• Plus1 1