*** 2020 Recruiting ***

Mavric

9 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

He tweeted he was excited to work with the signees for the next 4-5 years, so it would appear so.

From one of the tweets I heard, it sounded like another team might have brought it up to him. I assume the Miami guy ran with it because he overheard something while being at the school.

He was on the phone probably trying to get a hold of a coach to understand if the rumor was true.

That is my guess.

Will be interesting to see if Fisher magically gets a raise...

13 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

From one of the tweets I heard, it sounded like another team might have brought it up to him. I assume the Miami guy ran with it because he overheard something while being at the school.

He was on the phone probably trying to get a hold of a coach to understand if the rumor was true.

That is my guess.

Will be interesting to see if Fisher magically gets a raise...

Nothing magic about it in my mind. With the recruiting job he's done and the development we've seen from DBs so far I think he's more than earned a raise.

Frost brought up the Fisher rumor in his presser just a few minutes ago. Said that he was on the phone with Jaiden while he was away from the table and also texting him while he was sitting there. Kind of cool if you watched the video. You could tell he was deflated during the drama and then once Frost and Fisher eased his mind, he was so relaxed and happy.

• Plus1 1

I was listening live most of the day while at work so I was in and out. Around 11ish, A show host(?) recapped some of the comments made by signees and said a mother of one of the guys said they found Nebraska fans to be completely neurotic and they loved it. Made me laugh- some people find our delusions attractive! Wish I could remember who said that. 

7 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

I was listening live most of the day while at work so I was in and out. Around 11ish, A show host(?) recapped some of the comments made by signees and said a mother of one of the guys said they found Nebraska fans to be completely neurotic and they loved it. Made me laugh- some people find our delusions attractive! Wish I could remember who said that. 

Alante Brown's mom on BTN