Jump to content
Mavric

*** 2020 Recruiting ***

Recommended Posts

Seems like we are still in on some pretty good high school DBs and we have a bunch of guys red shirting this year plus Bootle is back Braxton Clark is back, Dismuke is back and I think Deontai Williams will get a medical redshirt (if he already redshirted) so I don't see why we'd take a JUCO DB, but I could be way off too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, WyoHusker56 said:

Seems like we are still in on some pretty good high school DBs and we have a bunch of guys red shirting this year plus Bootle is back Braxton Clark is back, Dismuke is back and I think Deontai Williams will get a medical redshirt (if he already redshirted) so I don't see why we'd take a JUCO DB, but I could be way off too.

Agreed, but they just offered one last week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, theknife said:

Agreed, but they just offered one last week. 

 

Awe, I missed that. Maybe a back up plan? Or they think we need more immediate help than a true/redshirt frosh I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fisher is the man. He quickly builds trust with recruits and garners immediate interest. I’ll never worry about if he strikes out with an option A or option B because he will always have a plan C that fits and isn’t a questionable take.

 

We really need some other coaches to step up. I know it’s pretty common that coordinators don’t recruit much during the season, but it might be time for Chin to help our front 7 recruiting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

We hate tight ends so we won’t take him but we had interest in his brother Charles at one point:

 

 

We took Vokolek so I doubt this is an option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

We took Vokolek so I doubt this is an option.

Stoll, Allen, Rafdal, Vokolek, Hickman and MAYBE Legrone it’s no wonder why we don’t need a TE in this class 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Decked said:

Stoll, Allen, Rafdal, Vokolek, Hickman and MAYBE Legrone it’s no wonder why we don’t need a TE in this class 

I still feel two of those listed won't be back next year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Decked said:

Stoll, Allen, Rafdal, Vokolek, Hickman and MAYBE Legrone it’s no wonder why we don’t need a TE in this class 

 

Just now, WVhuskerXX said:

I still feel two of those listed won't be back next year

I agree, plus if the move of Hickman to WR is permanent that position gets thin real quick 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Huskadeez said:

 

I agree, plus if the move of Hickman to WR is permanent that position gets thin real quick 

I think they want to have the flexibility to move Hickman around to exploit matchups. So even if he plays some WR I think he would still be playing in the traditional TE role as well.

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2019 at 12:40 PM, WVhuskerXX said:

I think they want to have the flexibility to move Hickman around to exploit matchups. So even if he plays some WR I think he would still be playing in the traditional TE role as well.

We have one of the best TE's in the 2021 class an hour away and a self proclaimed "die hard" fan. 

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Warrior10 said:

We have one of the best TE's in the 2021 class an hour away and a self proclaimed "die hard" fan. 

Great point. With the offers he is getting we will see just how accurate the die hard fan statement was that he made. Would love to get him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...