*** 2020 Recruiting ***

Mavric

• 2 weeks later...

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Do you have a list of 3-5 guys that we are looking at the hardest to fill that spot?

As far as I can tell, it's pretty much WR Kris Draine or DL Tanoa Togai.

Draine is the only 2020 guy who's been into visit this month and seems to be the only 2020 guy we've visited in-home.  We probably will still be doing an in-home with Togai yet.

But I'd say it's pretty much Draine -or- Togai -or- save it for another transfer at this point.

• Plus1 1

Nebraska tied Wisconsin for the second-most Rivals100 B1G signees for this class (2) behind Ohio State's 9.

Michigan and Penn State led in Rivals250 guys (outside the 100) with 7 then Nebraska was third with 4.  No one else with more than 2.

Overall in the Rivals250, Ohio State has 11, Michigan and Penn State have 8, Nebraska has 6, Wisconsin has 4 and no one else has more than 1.

• Plus1 3
On 1/24/2020 at 9:13 AM, Mavric said:

As far as I can tell, it's pretty much WR Kris Draine or DL Tanoa Togai.

Draine is the only 2020 guy who's been into visit this month and seems to be the only 2020 guy we've visited in-home.  We probably will still be doing an in-home with Togai yet.

But I'd say it's pretty much Draine -or- Togai -or- save it for another transfer at this point.

So, at this point, I'm not expecting any new commits for 2020.  Am I off on that?